🔪 Yoriichi x Reader 🔪

Yandere!YoriichixFem!Hashira!Reader
🔪 Yandere
Don't leave me
Request: xXNekoLadyXx
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Blood, gore, Possessiveness

~

Third Person POV
Of course, everyone knew the Sun Hashira to be awfully humble and much stronger than he claims.

But there was somewhat of a darker side to Yoriichi Tsugikuni.

Who would have suspected it.

Then there was the (Y/B/S) Hashira. She was known for her agility and quick thinking. These qualities are what gave her the title.

And you now probably wonder why this girl has anything to do with the Sun Hashira.

Well... everything.

(Y/N) and Yoriichi weren't exactly close or anything - in fact, they had never even spoken to each other.

But Yoriichi wanted to know more. He was something greater than desperate to get to know her more.

Ever since he laid eyes on her, in fact.

But (Y/N) wasn't exactly interested in getting to know him.

It was ironic really.

Yoriichi was the centre of attention for all of the girls at the Demon Slayer Corps.

All girls except the one he loved most.

(Y/N) POV
My attention was caught when I heard the sound of a crow. My head turned to the window the see a Kasugai Crow on the window sill.

I recognised the crow immediately, "Hello, Shadow." I said.

"Message! Message for (Y/N) (L/N)!" He cawed.

"Thank you. How is (Y/C/N) [A/N: Your cousin's name. If you don't have one, pretend you do.]?"

"He just finished a mission! Resting in an Inn! He wants you to meet him there!" Shadow replied.

"What town?" I asked, standing up and grabbing my haori.

"(T/N) [A/N: Town Name because I don't know any.]."

~Breath of Time~
/Second Form, Laziness/

Once I came to the town, I saw a large Inn, 'This must be it.'

I went inside and came to one of the rooms which had the number 14 on it. I remembered that Shadow told me that number 14 was (Y/C/N)'s room.

Knocking on the door was useless, as I found out. I tried again, "Hello? (Y/C/N), are you there?"

There was no response. I was only met with silence, which confused me, 'Is {he/she/they} still asleep?'

Assuming, I opened the door by myself. To my surprise, it was unlocked. I suddenly got a really bad feeling and hesitated to open it further.

But I did so anyways.

And it was a decision I was going to regret for the rest of my life.

(Y/C/N)'s corpse was on the floor, bloody and cut up so badly that it was barely recognisable.

There was a man standing over his lifeless body, staring down at him. I gasped and covered my mouth to stop myself from throwing up.

The man slowly turned his head towards me, and I was horrified to find that I recognised him.

Yoriichi Tsugikuni. Standing over my cousin's corpse. Sword in hand and the blade bloody.

Without a second thought, I began to run. I ran out of the Inn, out of the town and somewhere into a forest. It wasn't exactly clear.

But all I knew was I had to get away from him.

Panting and shaking, I stopped running for a second. I was quite good with Total Concentration Breathing, but not when running long distances.

And there was a justification for that as well. I had donated one of my lungs to a demon slayer who had lost both.

Which meant I had less lung capacity than I used to.

Just as I thought I was safe, I felt a presence behind me and froze. As fast as I had detected it, a hand covered my mouth and I let out a muffled scream.

An arm wrapped itself around my waist and pulled me back. I struggled, but to no avail. It was useless; Yoriichi was quite obviously stronger than me.

His voice whispered in my ear, "I'm not going to hurt you."

"Then what!?" I asked with a muffled voice, as his hand was still covering my mouth.

"I just want to make sure that you never leave me. You know? You won't leave me, right?"

The desperation in his voice was unsettling, and I didn't answer. Shivers were sent down my spine at his next comment.

"Don't leave me, (Y/N)-chan."

~

A/N: Fun fact, you can actually survive with one lung.

Word Count: 749