💖 Shinobu x Reader 💖

Worried!ShinobuxLittle!Sister!Reader
💖 Platonic Relationship
Just be more careful next time
Request: (no-one)
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Injury Detail, Short

~

Shinobu POV
'Where is she?' I thought to myself, pacing around my office.

My little sister, (Y/N) had gone on a mission recently. It wasn't anything that much, just a sighting of a demon that had to be investigated.

But it had been two days since she then. I began to feel worried for her.

I knew I shouldn't, since she was strong and capable, but I didn't want her to end up like our older sister, Kanae.

Making me jump slightly, Aoi burst through the door, "Apologies, Lady Kocho, but your sister has returned!"

Without wasting any time, any ran through the door and past Aoi. I went through the whole butterfly mansion.

I came to the outside and saw my little sister. I wasted no time to wrap my arms around her form.

(Y/N) POV
I coughed a little bit as Shinobu embraced me in a hug, "S-shinobu-"

She didn't waste any time dragging me into the mansion, "Come on." She said, sounding a little angry.

I tried to follow her as much as I could go, for my own speed. However, I did break my leg and have a slight bruise on my stomach.

"W-wait!" I stopped for a moment, gently pressing on the bruise.

Shinobu's eyes widened in realisation and she led me a little more gently.

I sat down on the bed as she began to treat my wounds. We sat in an awkward silence, until she spoke.

"Why did you take so long? You had me worried..."

"Well..." I began, "My Kasugai crow lead me to the wrong village, which meant I went on the wrong mission. So then I had to go on my mission, which was a long walk away from the village I ended up in. And then turns out the demon could turn invisible so it took forever to find it. And then it took a long time to walk back here since I was already burnt out from travelling back and forth."

I looked back at my sister to see her looking really confused. I nodded in understanding.

She sighed and shook her head, pinching the bridge of her nose, "Just be more careful next time."

~

A/N: I got a bit lazy on this one. But I tried my best.

Word Count: 411