💖 Giyuu x Reader 💖

Worried!GiyuuxTsugoku!Genderneutral!Reader
💖 Platonic Relationship
Don't scare me like that
Request: (no-one)
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Short

~

Giyuu POV
I didn't understand.

Why was it everytime I looked at them, I felt like I had to protect them. It's not that they were weak or anything - quite the opposite actually.

I just didn't want to lose them like I had lost other people in my life. Like Sabito, or my sister. (Y/N) was always like a little sibling to me, though I did not admit it.

I was not about to lose another person in my life.

(Y/N) POV
Tired. That was the word you would use to describe me as I walked to my sensei's estate.

Yes, my sensei was the Water Pillar. And I was his tsugoku. Though, I still had no idea why me out of all people.

'I still remember the day we met...'

~Breath of Time~
/Third Form, Flashback/

Running was the only thought on my mind. To run and don't stop. What I was going to do after that, I hadn't figured out.

Just as I tried to steal a glance at the monster that was chasing me, I tripped over a tree root and fell face first.

Knowing I was too dazed from the impact, I panicked and told my body to get up. It was really too bad that my sprained ankle seemed to think otherwise.

I shut my eyes tightly and waited for the monster to kill me. However, instead I heard the slash of a sword and a small thud.

I was too afraid to look up. I was too afraid to get up. But I knew I had to. I just had to see.

My eyes widened even more when I saw the head and body of the monster were severed. Beside the disintegrating body was a man with a mismatched haori.

He turned to me. Those ocean blue eyes were nothing like I had ever seen.

"Are you alright?"

That was how we met, and, how he trained me to become a demon slayer. I completed the Final Selection a little over a month ago.

Giyuu POV
It was time for me and (Y/N)'s sparring session, but they still weren't here. I became increasingly worried that something had happened to them.

(Y/N) had never been late for our sparring sessions.

I began to pace, waiting for my tsugoku as patiently as I could. Even though it could be the simple reason that she forgot, I still couldn't stop the morbid thoughts racing through my mind.

'What if they're hurt? What if they had to go on a mission? What if it was a dangerous mission?'

(Y/N) POV
All of a sudden, I found myself at the Water Estate, 'I didn't even realise I was already here.' I thought to myself.

Without wasting any more time to keep my sensei waiting, I ran to our usual training spot.

"Sorry for being la-" before I could finish, I was engulfed into a hug. By who, you ask?

It was none other than the Giyuu Tomioka.

"T-Tomioka-" I stuttered, only to be interrupted not even midway through my sentence.

"Don't scare me like that."

~

A/N: Didn't really have any ideas for this. Originally, I wanted to make it an angst story - and you've already moved on to the next chapter.

Word Count: 572