🙈 Tsugikuni Twins x Reader 🙈

Demon!Yoriichi/Demon!MichikatsuxFem!Hashira!Reader
🙈 Threesome
When do we leave?
Request: shirokumotsugikuni
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: (none)

A/N: This is Part Two of 'I suppose we are' with the demon Tsugikuni twins.

~

Third Person POV
Yoriichi and Michikatsu entered the room, and upon seeing (Y/N) 'fast asleep', they were relieved.

"I would have thought... she would have woken up by now." Michikatsu said thoughtfully.

"Perhaps you hit her too hard." Yoriichi said, slightly worried.

An irk mark appeared on his brother's forehead, "I can assure you... she's alive and perfectly fine."

"...whatever you say, Aniki."

They sat down on opposite sides of the fire, "What will we do with her?" Michikatsu asked.

"I don't know." Yoriichi replied honestly, "I didn't think beyond this point, and I'm assuming you didn't either."

"Okay, well..." Michikatsu thought for a moment, "first thing she will do when she wakes up is try to kill us."

"Reassuring. Then what?"

"...don't know."

(Y/N) POV
When I woke up, I found myself in some kind of futon. I didn't open my eyes and only listened.

I could feel the warmth and hear the crackling of a fireplace. There was some kind of blanket on me, and I could hear two people talking.

For a moment, I didn't recognise the voices, but then I realised...

There were demons in the room with me.

I was about to reach for my sword, but then I heard their conversation a bit more.

"Oh... that's not good. We have a sleeping hashira in this room who will try to kill us the moment she wakes up even if we aren't the immediate threat."

'Immediate threat? What does that mean?' I asked myself.

"Well... we'd have to convince her... somehow."

"Okay, how?"

"We are getting nowhere with this. We keep asking the same questions..."

"Maybe we should tie her up?"

"Are you stupid, Yoriichi? That is going to imply that we are a threat."

"Not necessarily."

After listening to the two demons bicker, I finally decided to be alive, "Or maybe you should just talk to her. Give her one good reason why she shouldn't kill you." I said, opening my eyes.

Third Person POV
"How would that-"

The two demons froze and snapped their heads towards (Y/N), who just... stared back up at them.

"How long have you been awake?" Michikatsu asked.

"Long enough. Now, convince me. Why should I let you two live?" (Y/N) asked, sitting upright and dividing her glances between the two.

"There is no easy way to explain but... we are not under the control of Kibutsuji Muzan."

(Y/N) was shocked that Yoriichi was able to say the name of the demon king. She knew very well (from Tamayo) that demons could not say his name.

"A couple hundred years ago, Tamayo freed us from the curse." Michikatsu explained, "Ever since then, we have watched over a few villages with the suspected location of Kibutsuji."

"How do you both live then? What is your alternative to human flesh?" (Y/N) asked suspiciously.

The two demons exchanged glances before turning back to (Y/N), "We consume other demons instead." Yoriichi said shortly.

"I see..." (Y/N) replied, "Well, you've convinced me. However, if you two have been tracking Kibutsuji, I think you could really help us."

"We can't. They would never accept." Michikatsu said.

"We already have three demons working with us. Including Tamayo."

Again, the brothers glanced at each other, before making their decision.

"When do we leave?"

~

A/N: Well, have a nice day/night :)

Word Count: 599