🥀 Tanjiro x Reader 🌸

TanjiroxGenderneutral!Reader
🥀 Angst - 🌸 Fluff
Sorry for making you worry
Request: (no-one)
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Blood, gore, Short

~

(Y/N) POV
I couldn't move. The ground beneath me was wet with my own blood, and it hurt too much to move.

The demon was gone. I had killed it, but not before it struck a fatal blow. I coughed slightly and stared up at the sky. I could feel the life slipping away.

No-one was there to save me. All I could hear was a loud ringing in my ears. All sounds other than that were slightly muffled.

My vision was blurry. It kept going in and out of focus without me doing anything. I couldn't even turn my head to the side.

Suddenly, I heard a voice. I couldn't quite make out what they were saying, but I knew who it was. And I wished it wasn't.

"T-Tan-jiro..." I stuttered.

He crouched down beside me, "(Y/N)! I won't let let you die!"

"G-go... I d-don't want you to... see m-me like t-this..."

"Don't worry, (Y/N)! Shinobu-chan will be here any minute..."

"Y-you... how did you f-find... me...?" I managed to say.

"That doesn't matter right now. Shinobu-chan! I found (Y/N)! They need medical attention!"

I was about to say something else when suddenly the drowsiness became overwhelming. My eyelids began to droop and I couldn't breathe properly.

"No... no, no, no! (Y/N), stay with me! I... just stay awake! Don't go to sleep!"

But I couldn't. I heard another voice and saw some other silhouettes through the darkness before everything went pitch black.

~Breath of Time~
/???/

When I woke up, I didn't want to open my eyes. My head felt heavy and my limbs were aching.

I could tell that I was on something soft and comfortable. The room was warm and the sunlight burned my eyelids.

Deciding to be alive again, I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in the butterfly mansion.

I turned my head to the side to see a sleeping Tanjiro with his head on the bed. I smiled slightly.

'He looks cute when he's asleep...' I thought to myself.

With what strength I had gained, I put my hand on his head and caressed his hair gently.

"Sorry for making you worry..."

~

A/N: If you're confused, you went on a mission with Tanjiro and Shinobu and you went off without them. After that, you ran into the demon and got injured badly.

Word Count: 430