Part 3: Chapter 63

⚠️⚠️EXPLICIT CONTENT UP AHEAD⚠️⚠️ I'M SERIOUS 🤨

I took my heels off by the door and walked to the kitchen to set my purse and jacket on the counter. I got out two ibuprofens and washed it down with some water in hopes that the medicine would get rid of my headache. I then shuffled over to my purse when my phone started buzzing from inside it. It was a text from Cairo.

Cairo: Hey, you home?

Me: Yea. Why?

Cairo: I'm outside

I looked up right as the doorbell went off. I maneuvered around the counter and made my way over to the door. Even though I knew who it was, I still looked through the peephole.

"Wow, thanks for the heads up," I stated sarcastically as I opened the door.

"I know you be busy. And I wanted to see you before it got too late and you went to bed."

"I actually just got home," I said.

"I see. You look beautiful," Cairo said.

I stepped to the side to let him in. I then closed the door and locked it as Cairo started removing his shoes. I turned to walk back to the kitchen when he pulled me into his chest.

"You should've told me you were coming," I said.

"I did," he teased, turning me around to face him.

"If I had told you in advance you would've gave me every excuse not to come," he said lifting my chin.

"You look beautiful," he repeated.

"Thank you," I mumbled before awkwardly pulling away.

"Asha—"

"I'm about to go take a shower," I cut him off.

"Can we talk first?"

"You can make yourself comfortable until I get back," I ignored his question and scurried off to my room. The first thing I did when I got upstairs was take down my hair. The ponytail was so damn tight that it was giving me a headache. I threw the extensions in the trash and spent the next few minutes massaging my scalp.

When I was done, I removed my dress. It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be since the neckline was so damn tight, but I eventually freed myself from the thick material and dropped the dress on the floor.

"You really cutting me off?" Cairo spoke up from the doorway. I paused for a second before removing my bra and thong.

"We already talked about this yesterday," I said.

"No, you talked about it. I barely said a thing." I turned on the shower and waited a few seconds.

"So that's why you really came here—to confront me?"

"I came here because of that little speech you gave yesterday. You can't just say you're done and then end the conversation without giving me a chance to speak. I thought we was on good terms."

"Can't this wait until I get out the shower?"

"No," he said removing his clothes.

"Cairo," I held my hand up to stop him. His presence alone was enough to make me weak in the knees; that's why I called myself trying to explain my feelings over the phone yesterday. If he gets in the shower with me, we won't be doing much of any talking.