Part 3: Chapter 54

Yes, Dashawn is back, but y'all already knew that. People kept asking so I felt like I had to deliver. Asha is not going to be happy 😬
.....

"It's empty."

"Of course it is," Dashawn mumbled, not at all surprised.

"You think ol' dude found a way to tip Red off? Meech asked.

"Either that or the nigga lied about knowing where he is."

"He ain't bold enough to lie straight to our faces. He's probably just hella loyal to Red," Tony chimed in.

"I don't give a fuck what he is. That nigga is just like all these other mu'fuckers—they all crack under pressure. Whether he lied or tipped Red off, his ass gone answer to me," Dashawn ended the conversation there.

"And burn this shit to the ground, make it look like an accident," he said leaving out the small run-down shack.
.....

"I thought we had an understanding? The deal was, you tell me where Red is and I make your death quick and painless."

"I already told you the truth."

"Then why wasn't Red where you said he would be?" Dashawn questioned.

"I don't know."

"I feel like you know more than you lettin on, and I'm two seconds away from losing my shit." Dashawn stood up, walking around his suspended body and to a table that held many of his toys. He grabbed some gloves, a drill, a hatchet, and some pliers. The sadistic side of him was itching to get his hands dirty.

"Look man, I said I don't know."

"Strip him down," Dashawn ordered.

"I don't know! Red is always on the move and ain't ever in the same place for too long. I was supposed to bring his money last night. He probably figured something was wrong when I didn't show," he jerked and started struggling in his restraints once he saw the tools.

Dashawn was tired of this back and forth shit. He didn't fake his death for the hell of it, nor did he want to miss out on five years of his daughter's life for simply no reason. Everything he has done has been for the sake of his family and his business. And now he was jeopardizing everything he worked hard to get all because niggas wanted to play with a child's life. Dashawn was beyond fed up, and no words could express how angry he was. But now that he was back, he fully intended on dropping bodies all throughout this city until his daughter was found. Dashawn didn't care who he had to go through or how many people he had to kill to get what he wanted.

And his ass couldn't wait to get his hands on Kennedy, Red, and anyone who had a hand in kidnapping Imani. Even the ones who sat back and watched it happen weren't safe from Dashawn's wrath.

"I SAID I DON'T KNOW!" He yelled over and over as he was stripped naked in front of everyone. If niggas thought Meech was crazy, Dashawn was a whole different beast. His ruthlessness and lack of mercy was the reason he had to disappear in the first place.
.....

A few hours later...

"Aye, look who I found," Tony stormed into the room waving a phone in the air.