Part 3: Chapter 51

Third-Person POV

After Meech hit another dead-end, he went looking for Kennedy's mama. She had been evicted from her house, so he got word that she was now living on the streets and jumping from dick to dick in exchange for money. Meech ain't know if she had something to do with Imani's disappearance, but he was gonna find out today.

"We found her ass. Where you want her at?"

"Meet me in the alley outside the barbershop," Meech said before hanging up. He then drove to the barbershop and parked in the alley behind the building. Not long after, his people pulled up and quickly got out. Meech himself got out the car, zipping his jacket up. He observed the half-naked woman as his men dragged her out the back and pushed her down to her knees. They took her blindfold off and she squinted, straining her neck to look up at Meech.

"Wassup Bitch," he smiled down at her. She obviously didn't know who Meech was, but his presence was enough to make her bite her tongue and stay quiet at the fear of accidentally saying the wrong thing.

Meech eyed her exposed body in disgust; she had bruises all over her. And it was cold as fuck out here and she barely had any clothes on. He shook his head. This was the same bitch that gave birth to Asha, and the same bitch that gave her hell growing up. He couldn't fathom how a mother could be so nasty to her own child, but look at her now—on the streets selling pussy like the broke bitch she is. Dumb ass hoe.

"What happened to your face?" He asked, genuinely wanting to know who fucked her up so good. When she didn't answer, he bent down close to her.

"Did you not hear me?" She flinched back at his close proximity.

"It was some dude I fucked. He short-changed me, so when I asked for the rest of my money, he beat me until I passed out," she said licking her busted lip.

Meech hummed in response and stood straight up.

"I'll make this quick then. Where is Kennedy?"

"K-Kennedy? I don't know who you're talking about."

"You don't?" He laughed. "That's alright, but I bet you will when I'm done with you."

"No...please. Whatever she did, I'll fix it." She saw movement out of the corner of her eye and tensed as a bat came into her line of sight. She couldn't take another beating, especially since the man in front of her was twice the size as the one that beat her yesterday. She wouldn't survive this one.

"You can tell me where she is," Meech stated.

"I-I don't know. Please! I haven't talked to her in over two years. She just up and left one day and never came back. I didn't even know she was alive until recently."

"Recently? What happened recently?"

"The streets talk. I heard she's working with some nigga called Red," she confessed.

"Red?" Meech looked to Tony. Meech ain't know a nigga by the name of Red, which means he must be new to the streets. It's always them new niggas that think they can come stir up some shit with no consequences.

"That must be a street name. Ain't no Red around here. He's covering his tracks," Tony responded. Meech then pulled out his gun and aimed it at her head.

"That's all I know! I tried to get in contact with Kennedy but it's like she's a ghost. I swear I don't know anything else!"

It took everything in Meech not to pop her ass. She was useless, and would only cause him problems if he let her go and she started running her mouth. They had an advantage, but that advantage would be ruined if people started talking and that nigga Red found out they were onto them.