Part 2: Chapter 45

⚠️⚠️ This chapter contains some sexual content.
.....

"Asha."

I said nothing.

"Why you being difficult?" I rolled my eyes. I was being difficult, but that's because I didn't need him to nurse my wound. And yes my hand was still oozing blood but I barely felt a thing as I held it over the sink. I don't know why Cairo is acting like he cares. I ain't forget shit.

"Asha?! Are you okay? Why is there blood on the floor?" Briana knocked on the bathroom door. Cairo opened it. She looked at him and then at me. I waved my bloody hand at her and she rushed over to me.

"What did you do?"

"I was trying to clean up my mess, but the shit cut me." She looked around the counter that I was sitting on. She then opened the cabinet beneath me and rummaged through it until she pulled out a red and white box. I recognized it as the first aid kit. Ohhhhh fancy.

She turned on the faucet and quickly washed her hands. She then used her hand to guide the water over my wound. When she could properly see the cut, she took out some gauze and applied pressure to stop the bleeding. It took a minute but it stopped.

"Damn, I thought you needed stitches. I was worried for a second."

"Nope, I'm good. All I need is another beer," I said. Briana shook her head and gently rubbed some ointment over the cut before wrapping my hand in two different types of gauze.

"No more beer. I'll get you some water. Cairo, can you finish this for me?" He nodded.

Briana left out the door, leaving me with Cairo. I scooted further up the counter to get away from him, but he grabbed my thighs and pulled me back down. 'Don't manhandle me,' is what I wanted to say but I didn't.

"Why you being so difficult?" He asked again.

I still said nothing. He grabbed my wrist anyway and finished up where Briana left off. When he was done, I leaned back against the mirror and eyed the wall behind him with a frown. Briana came back with two waters and sat them both on the counter.

"Derek and Brandon are cleaning up, so don't worry about it. We also sent April up to the room, and now everyone's getting ready for bed. I'm sorry about tonight Asha; we'll talk in the morning," she said before leaving again. She closed the door behind her, and it went back to being silent between me and Cairo. I tried getting off the counter but he wouldn't let me. Instead, he stepped right in between my legs before I could close them.

"Asha, look at me." His voice was so smooth that I couldn't help but slowly lock eyes with him. When I realized what I was doing, I quickly looked away again.

"Asha, I'm trying," he exhaled. I frowned even more at his words.

"You don't get to do that—try and make me feel bad when you turned your back on me, not the other way around," I mumbled.

"I know," he said. I rolled my eyes.

"I made one mistake and that was it. I never heard from you. We never talked. You just threw me away like I was trash."

"I know."

"But, I will admit that I shouldn't have told you right then and there. Instead of ruining your party, I should've said nothing and waited until a better time to tell you. I'll also admit that it was naive of me to drop such news on you and expect you to not react in some way. And that's on me, but that still doesn't excuse anything."