Part 3: Chapter 56

Whew, I've never gotten so many messages. Y'all got me sweating. Lol, I didn't mean to publish CH 56 the other day. I quickly took it down, but wattpad still sent out the notification. I will do my absolute best to not do that shit again. Also, I'm sorry for updating later than I said I would.

This is the first time I'm doing this, but I also want to dedicate this chapter to @__Cassidy for always holding me accountable when I get lazy and start slacking off. I always appreciate the kind and encouraging words. If I ever publish another story, I hope to also see you there.

Okay, lol back to the story!
.....

After the incident, Meech had to practically beg Dashawn to stay in the car while he went into the house to see what was going on. Meech saw so much blood that the kitchen looked like a murder scene. They quickly explained to him what had happened, and he helped move Asha's unconscious body onto the kitchen table. London arrived almost immediately after Meech. She lugged in her equipment and got to work. Both Briana and Robyn were allowed to go home permanently, but they were so worried about Asha that they lingered around for a bit until it was time for them to leave. The security helped them with their bags and then drove them home.

Dashawn didn't want to risk running into his sister, so he waited impatiently in the car until she was gone. His family still had no clue that he was alive, and he wanted to keep it that way for now. Dashawn already had too much on his plate, and the last thing he wanted was to endure the backlash from his mama.

He walked into his house and made a beeline for where he heard all of the commotion. The last thing he expected to see was the sheer amount of blood on the floor, on the counters, and on the sink. Meech moved out of the way as Dashawn rushed over to Asha.

"She'll be okay, but she needs an IV and maybe a blood transfusion once I'm done stitching her up," London said. She cleaned the laceration on Asha's wrist and then the one on her neck. Asha only needed stitches for her wrist, so London sterilized the area before doing a simple running suture. Afterwards, she wrapped Asha's wrist to keep her stitches from getting torn.

"She could've really did some damage here." London pointed to the inch long cut on the left side of Asha's neck. Thankfully, it wasn't deep and would heal fairly quickly. She applied some ointment and then placed a small bandage over it.

"Her wrist though, is what I'm really nervous about. It's so deep that she might have some nerve damage, and if that's the case, she could need surgery," London said hesitantly, knowing that surgery was outside of her capabilities. Luckily though, Dashawn knew of a private clinic that he often does business with. And in return, they perform the surgeries and the necessary procedures that London just can't do. And the good thing about working with the clinic is that Dashawn always has medical-grade equipment and pharmaceuticals at his disposal.

"Let's just deal with one problem at a time," Dashawn said, exhaling deeply.
.....

The next day...

"You ready to call in the hit?" Meech asked Dashawn as they stood outside Asha's door. Dashawn had already made up his mind to call in the hit since he couldn't do it himself. Just last night him and Meech orchestrated a hit list of all the people that work for Red. Their plan is to hire a hitman to handle all of their dirty work and make the killings look like an in-house gang rivalry—all tied to Red. It's a risky move, but if it works out, Dashawn could keep his hands clean, therefore, keeping the FBI oblivious of the fact that he was indeed not dead.

"Of course," Dashawn said in response to Meech's question. He had every intention of picking each of them niggas off one by one until he could get to Red and lure him out of hiding.