Part 2: Chapter 44

"This is nice," I held onto Derek as we walked through the door of the Airbnb that Penny rented for two nights. Of course, we all chipped in, which didn't cost much when split multiple ways. It was a four bedroom three bathroom guesthouse that had a eight-person hot tub out back and a game room on the top floor. The pictures definitely didn't do the place justice. It kinda reminded me of a nice getaway spot within the city.

"April, isn't this nice!?" I looked over at her and she was on the other side of Derek, slumped against him. He let me go and placed her on the couch. Damn lightweight.

"This is nice," Briana said as she came through the door with Brandon and Penny. Brandon handed me my keys since he drove my car. I guess I didn't get the hint because Penny and Briana took a Lyft to the club. Cairo, Derek, and Brandon all rode together in Cairo's car, while April and I were the only ones that drove two separate cars.

On the way here we had to split up since half of us were drunk. I rode with Derek and April. Briana, Penny, and Brandon were in my car, and Cairo drove his own car by default. I did my absolute best to avoid getting in the car with him alone. It would have been one awkward ass ride.

But, I guess it all worked out because we all wouldn't have fit in his car anyway.

"Let's go change and get into the hot tub," Briana said.

"My stuff is still in my car. Where y'all bags at?" I didn't see them carry a single bag in.

"We dropped our bags off earlier. That's why I left so early," Penny said, referring to when she left me to get dressed at her apartment.

"Well, it's dark. Can someone come with me," I pouted.

"I'll go get it. I wish a nigga would try to run up on me," Penny took a sip from the drink she stole from the club.

"Naw, I got it," Cairo said walking through the door. I slowly handed him my keys and told him my bag was in the trunk.

We tried waking up April, but she was knocked out. So, we decided to just leave her where she was.

When Cairo came back with my bag, me, Penny, and Briana went to go change in the room that they were sharing. They started changing as I pulled out this two-piece swimsuit that I never wore. On any other day I would've considered it to be too revealing, but since I had some liquid courage in my system, I was more than willing to put it on. I did pack a thin short robe to cover up with just in case.

"Where you get that shit from?" Penny asked looking me up and down. I did a tiny twirl and turned to the back giving them the full view.

"I don't remember," I chuckled. "I ordered it off of this website. At first I didn't like it, but now that I have it on it's kinda cute." I shook my ass a bit, just for the effect.

"It's giving," Briana said.

I slipped on my robe and tied the strings loosely around my waist.

"No, keep it open," Penny untied it.

"Yes, make a statement," Briana tapped my chin and we all left the room. They showed me to another room—the room I'm sharing with April. Since there were only a total of four bedrooms, me and April were sharing a room while Penny and Briana were sharing one. Brandon, Cairo, and Derek had yet to decide who was either bunking together or sleeping on the couch.