Part 2: Chapter 32

I woke up early and made Robyn and I some breakfast. I was trying to be positive this morning because who knows what's gonna happen once I open this folder.

"You're up early."

"Just trying to get an early start," I said.

"You were out late last night. I even made it back before you," I said turning to her.

"It was just a date."

"What kind of date? Was it the kind where you get railed all night long and wake up the next morning looking for your clothes that got scattered all up and down the hallway, and by the front door where y'all clawed to get each other's clothes off," I said all in one breath.

"Maybe," she blushed.

"Was it good?"

"It was. And I'm a bit sore."

"Ms. Robyn, are you in love?" I leaned forward on my elbows and eyed her across the table.

"It's too early for all of that."

"But aren't you a hopeless romantic? You don't just sleep with just anybody. Kinda like how I was, but you're much more secretive about it. You must be falling for him if you let him put his penis inside you."

"You make me sound like a prude."

"There's nothing wrong with that."

"What about you? Are you not a hopeless romantic?"

"I never was, but I also never used to sleep around to begin with. I still don't. But not because I'm trying to guard my pussy or because I'm a hopeless romantic and trying to wait for the right person, but because I don't want to get caught up again."

"Caught up?"

"Some good dick will have you doing crazy shit," I raised my brows at her.

"Girl, you trynna give me advice like you got more experience than me."

"I'm just saying," I shrugged before leaning back against my chair.

"Fine, I'll just wait until you're ready to admit that you are in LOVE. Until then, I'll just live vicariously through you. One of us gotta get some dick."

"Asha, your mouth is filthy this morning."

"I know. That's what happens when I hang around Penny for too long. Last night, she reminded me that I needed to live a little bit, and that includes engaging in a little sex therapy."

Robyn burst out laughing and so did I.

"I mean she's not wrong," Robyn agreed.

"I know," I pouted.

"Anyway, I'm going to go visit Briana then pick up Royce."

"I can go get her so you can take your time."

"You don't have to," I said.

"I know, but I want to."

"Okay, thanks." I went around the table and gave her a hug. She continued eating and I left.