"What the hell?!" (M/N) snapped, glaring at Akaashi, who had a very faint -but noticeable- smirk.

"Apologies." He looked at (M/N) giving him a fake smile.

"You're not even sorry!"

"No," he threw away the bloodied cloth, bandaging up (M/N)'s knuckles, "Anyways, I have to go. Volleyball practice will start soon, and I'm not missing."

(M/N) frowned, "You can say you're sick."

Akaashi was amused, he kissed (M/N)'s lips lightly, pulling away and walking out the bathroom door. (M/N) following behind the shorter male, "You're a bad influence." Akaashi glanced at him.

"I think I'm a great influence."

Akaashi rolled his eyes, walking out the door. Ignoring the male's whining on how he was leaving him. Once out of view from (M/N)'s home, he smiled lightly to himself, the small smile staying on for the rest of the day.

It had been a week since (M/N) had been suspended. And it only got more boring by the day. Every now and then Akaashi would drop by, giving him his missing assignments so he didn't fall behind. He would then stay over for a bit, watching movies, cuddling with (M/N), cooking, you name it they did it because (M/N) was just bored out of his mind. Today, well, today was one of those days that Akaashi didn't visit.

(M/N) was laying halfway on his bed, having his feet dangling over touching the ground. His hands behind his head as he looked at his ceiling.

"I should surprise him and go to his practice." He mumbled, "But I'm not supposed to be on school grounds. I can just sneak in, not like they will do anything. But what about the coach... I wonder if he's scared of me like the rest, maybe he'll keep his mouth shut about it." He nodded his head, liking the odds, "Either way, if the principal found out it'll be worth it." He quickly sat up, changing into something quick. Making sure he looked somewhat hot and somewhat cool, "I get to see my Keiji!"

(M/N) had his hands in his pockets as he walked to the school. Humming to himself as there was a slight bounce in his step. He knew Akashi would be surprised, or disappointed, who knows. Either way, (M/N) just wanted to see his oh so lovable boyfriend.

The school came into his line of vision, and he grinned before picking his pace up. He went to the back of the gym where Akaashi and his team would be practicing, making sure to avoid every school camera. He didn't want to get caught too quickly.

He peeked through a window, seeing Akaashi setting to Bokuto, watching as the ace of the team spiked it easily. He boasted about himself asking Akaashi if it was impressive, the setter nodded. (M/N) wiggled his eyebrows at it, finally deciding to go in.

He bursted through the doors, heads turning his way, some shivered, others stepped back. Akaashi had his eyes casted down in disappointment, (M/N) pointed to him, a light smirk on his face.

"That's the reaction I was hoping for."

"You shouldn't be here." Akaashi said.

(M/N) shrugged and continued to walk in, making eye contact with the coach. He looked like he was ready to let the principal know he was here, which would cause more days away from school. He gave a mocking salute to him and sat at a different bleacher.

"I was passing by." (M/N) said, "Decided to drop by and watch the practice. See how good you are."

"You mean us?" Bokuto asked, perking up as he was right next to Akaashi.

(M/N) didn't like how close they were, so he began to glare. Causing the two colored hair male to jump back and go further away. (M/N)'s glare vanished at that.