Chapter 53: Living The Sweet Memories!

(Mature Language 18+)

EPILOGUE III:

"I pronounce you man and wife! Now, you may kiss the bride!" Samuel, Charlotte's uncle who got Eric and Mahima married was again here to get Charlotte and Xavier married.

Their whole family was here for the wedding and when they learnt that Mahima was expecting they just couldn't wait until the wedding so, they flew in a month early. Everyone loved and adored her with their hearts.

While Eric was the best man, Mahima was the bridesmaid.

As the bride and groom were kissing for the first time as Mr. and Mrs. Xavier Brown, everyone clapped and cheered for the couple.

Considering she was reaching her due date, Kulkarni kaka and Revathi reached Vancouver to attend the wedding and also to spend some time with Mahima.

Soon it was the reception party where all the couples were dancing on the slow and romantic tunes.

"You look like a princess." Eric said slowing swaying with the music while she smiled softly and looked at her 6 months baby bump and asked, "Even with a baby bump?"

"Yes! In fact you look way more beautiful when you are pregnant. There is something about it. That glow on your face is so amazing and my heart just goes crazy for you." He said in a slow husky whisper gently kissing her forehead while she smiled shyly and chose to remain silent and enjoy his warm embrace.

And then suddenly she gasped and held her baby bump ever so protectively.

"What's wrong?" He asked in worry while she looked at him with glossy eyes and whispered, "They kicked!"

"What? Really?" Asking in joy he placed his palm over her bump and when his kids greeted him in their own cute way, he bit his lower lip enjoying this great feeling in his heart that calmed him like never before.

After all being a father or a mother is indeed a beautiful feeling!

* * *

"Aaaayeeee!" (Mom!)

Mahima let out a loud cry holding her stomach while the elders looked in her direction and stood up immediately. They were all sitting in the garden having tea and Mahima was just coming out from Lord Shiva temple when felt something sliding off her legs.

Of course Ruby and Revathi understood that her water broke and it was finally time to invite their grandchildren into this world.

While Rowan called Eric and asked him to reach the hospital, Carlos started the car. Rowan still being a strong man, he lifted her and took her to the car. Eric had gone to the Indian store to bring her some rice papers as she was craving some.

On reaching the hospital she was immediately taken in and by the time they reached, Eric was already there. Grabbing the scrubs that the nurse gave him, he rushed in the labour room to give the much need support to his wife.

"Okay Mahima, you need to push. Harder! Take deep breath and keep trying." The doctor said looking at the screen while Mahima looked at Eric and inhaled deeply before she pushed. And as seconds ticked by, this turned out to be a lot more painful than they thought. She felt as if all her energy was taken away from her in one go.

"You are very close. Just one push and I know it will happen. Sweetheart, you can do it." Eric said passing a concerned look at Mahima while she shook her head and tried harder nearly sinking her nails through his skin.

"It's a boy!" The nurse said passing the baby to Eric for a few seconds before they could take them away to clean while Mahima looked at her baby with tired and tearful eyes. With shaky hands, she caressed his feet and looked at Eric who smiled back at her and kissed her forehead.