Chapter 19: Little Possessive Wife!

(Mature Language 18+; Mature Scene 18+; Double Update Chapters 19 & 20)

To say Mahima literally forgot to blink her eyes would be such an understatement. And why not? She was seeing something like this for the first time in her life. For sure, Mumbai was only 7 hours away from her village and visiting this city was not a big deal these days. But with the strenuous atmosphere in her house for years, she couldn't really step out of her village.

However, Ankit and Kirti had visited Mumbai a few times but that was only to meet their family relatives. But with her it was the complete opposite case. All thanks to Usha! Of course!!

The instant they entered the city, it was crystal clear to her about the differences in a simple village life and a luxurious, carefree city life. This life looked no less than a magical world. It moreover felt like she was trapped in a kaleidoscope.

While on one end she saw several groups of people moving here and there laughing and talking with each other, on the other end she saw over a zillion vehicles moving in tremendous speed on huge smooth cemented roads and flyovers.

What took her by complete surprise was when she saw girls probably of her age in jeans and short skirts; laughing with groups of guys and stuffing their mouths with delicious street foods. Back in her village no girl really spoke to a guy but here it was such a complete 180° turn!

Her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when she saw a couple kissing each other facing the gushing sea that kept hitting the sea shore with each passing second. She wondered if they were married or not. But as her own kissing spree before marriage flashed in her mind, she lowered her gaze feeling shy. Of course they kissed so much before marriage but yes, it was in private.

Knowing she had no right to judge someone like that, she let the thought slide and continued to watch the beauty of city life practically sticking her face to the window glass.

Tall buildings and shiny lights all around the way brought a huge smile on her face. And why not? The tallest building she had ever seen in her village was the bungalow where Eric stayed and now seeing all these skyscrapers, her head started reeling in excitement. She wondered if she would ever get a chance to even enter one of those.

Smiling at her silly thought, she looked at her husband who had his gaze locked on the road and was driving with great attention.

And why not? India follows left hand side driving while in Canada it is right hand side. And the last thing he ever wanted was driving on the wrong side or breaking any traffic rule and end up in police station.

But being the smart man that he is, he had obviously learnt both the driving styles to avoid dependency on drivers. Plus, with him taking tours all over the world every 2 months, he knew this would come handy.

"Canada also like Mumbai?" She asked like a little excited baby, wrapping her delicate fingers around his muscular arm while he crinkled his eyes a little trying to figure out what she meant.

And as it struck him that she was asking if Canada and Mumbai were similar, he looked at her for a brief moment and to say his heart fluttered seeing that sweet little excitement lacing in her eyes would be just nothing.

Chuckling softly, he scrunched his nose and hunched a little forward saying, "Now, I don't want to spoil your surprise sweetheart! You have to wait till we reach Canada."

Winking at her, he focused back on the road ahead while she rolled her eyes at him clearly understanding the meaning of the words 'surprise' and 'wait'.

And as their car headed towards their luxurious hotel, she turned her head and enjoyed the beauty of those sparkling lights and magical city life.

* * *