Chapter 14: Grand Wedding Entry!

(Mature Language 18+; Double Update Chapter 14 & 15)

Of course, it is needless to say that Eric was growing impatient and extremely irritable with each passing second.

Yes, after their lunch, he was literally told by elders that he was not allowed to see his bride till their wedding. To say, the ground slipped under his feet would be just nothing.

Of course this didn't sit well with him. And knowing she was somewhere around under the same roof was making him go crazy all over.

To top it up, every man in the house had his eyes on him observing his every move. And of course, Xavier topped that freaking list.

Yes, this man was having fun at his friend's expense.

"Oh my! This is gold!" Xavier said looking at the white horse in front of the house while Eric brushed his hair asking, "What? Am I not allowed to brush my hair too?"

Of course his irritation was at peak!

Ankit who was sitting with them smiled and pointed at the horse saying, "Sir, you are supposed to come to the temple on that horse."

True, considering how much Mahima believed in Lord Shiva, the elders decided to conduct the wedding ceremony in the temple.

And Mahima, what more could she wish for?

"Amazing, I never knew about it. Will Mahima ride a horse too?"

Eric asked thinking about the little scenario where she would be riding horses and for some strange reason, the word 'riding' got his shameless self to think about their upcoming wedding night where he would teach her how to ride him for hours and hours.

The mere thought about their romantic nights in the future and he couldn't stop the naughty grin taking room on his face.

Earlier when he was feeding her lunch in the room, it took all his being not to grab her and do some naughty things with her. But knowing she would either hit him hard on the head or glare at him giving him a milestone of 'marriage', he thought it was better to keep quiet for the next few hours.

After all, after marriage, he will be the boss as far as their sex life is concerned!

His revere of thoughts broke when he heard Xavier whispering in his ears, "Get your head out of your a** and concentrate on your wedding!"

And why not? His best friend clearly knew what kind of naughty thoughts must be going on in Eric's mind. So, taking care not to gain little Ankit's attention with these colourful words, Xavier chose to warn his friend in a stern whisper.

Eric looked at him and rolled his eyes while Ankit shook his head saying, "No! Tayyee won't ride the horse. She will be waiting for you in the temple and you are supposed to come on the horse, marry her and take her away."

As Ankit gave him the rough sequence of events, Eric's eyebrows shot up in surprise thinking how this sounded no less than a fairy tale where the girl's dream man comes on a horse and takes her away from everyone into a magical world of love and happiness.

And why not?

Mahima's dream was a similar one too. She wanted her life partner to come and take her away from all the pain she had been enduring all these years.

And yes, Lord Shiva did grant her wish!

* * *

It was 2 in the afternoon and everyone was busy with yet another pre-wedding ritual where all married woman put 'green' glass bangles in bride's hands and wish her a happy and prosperous life ahead.