Chapter 51: Wonderful Family!

(Mature Language 18+)

EPILOGUE I:

She let out a squeal when he picked her up and closed the door with his foot. Without even uttering a word, he brought his face forward and captured her lips with his own. That one kiss was enough for her to forget about everything and get lost in the magic of his love.

With their tongues dancing in each other's mouths, he walked towards the bed with her still in his arms. Lowering her on the bed, he released his lips and stood straight with a look of lust lacing in his magnetic eyes.

With his gaze still stuck on her beautiful face, he started unbuttoning his shirt while she bit her lip and breathed heavily knowing where this was going.

But as the realization hit her, she gave him a confused look and asked, "I don't think we can do this."

Throwing his shirt away, he got on top of her and started kissing the side of her neck asking, "Why?"

As her eyes fluttered close enjoying every turn his tongue took on her neck and shoulder, she let out a breathy whisper, "I am pregnant so..."

"I know that and we don't have to stop on that account. We can always sex while you're pregnant." He replied pushing away her saree and burying his face in the delicious and inviting valley between her breasts.

"Really?" She let out another breathy whisper closing her eyes when she felt his hand go in between her legs and rubbing the naughty dampness.

"Yes, and I am going to be very gentle sweetheart!"

Even before she could think straight and say something, she felt his finger sliding away her panties and playing with her tiny little pleasure spot.

As his tongue got busy playing with her milky soft melons and his fingers kissed every inch of her pretty flower and it's warm folds, she could feel her mind nearly blasting behind her closed eyelids. And in no time, she let out a loud moan and screamed his name like every other night as a heavy intense wave of orgasm shook her.

Getting off of her he got rid of his clothes and threw them on the floor in an urgency only their horny bodies could relate to. Discarding off her clothes next to his, he entered her slowly taking care not to hurt her not before saying, "Let's celebrate wifey!"

And as seconds turned into minutes, they made love until the wee hours of the morning.

* * *

The next morning Kulkarni family was given the good news and their happiness knew no bounds. They congratulated and wished Mahima and Eric a great life ahead. Even though Revathi was not her mother, still she always treated her like her own. But with Usha around it was a really tough task to meet Mahima on a regular basis.

And now that Usha and Santosh were out of the picture completely, their bond grew even stronger. Of course knowing how desperately Mahima wanted to meet her family, Eric spoke to Kulkari kaka's son to get the Visa approval done so that they could plan a travel to Vancouver whenever they wanted. To say, Mahima was way beyond the term 'happy' would be such an understatement.

Later during the day, as promised he took her to one of the famous malls for shopping. Needless to say, their over ecstatic family tagged along too. Yes, they all wanted to buy something for her and pamper her. And what is wrong in that? So obviously, today's shopping plan was a long one; very long with the mommy-to-be outfit store topping the list.

"Are we opening up any clothes store?..." Mahima asked looking at the shopping cart with a hint of sarcasm lacing in her tone but even before she could complete what she was saying, he interrupted her nonchalantly, "Do I hear sarcasm wifey?"