Chapter 31: Wedding Gift!

(Mature Language 18+)

"Okay, now let's put this in the fridge for an hour. I am sure it will taste heavenly." Laura said picking up the custard bowl and placing it in the fridge while Mahima looked at the freshly diced fruits on the kitchen counter saying, "Yes! Fruit custard is sweet and tasty!"

Like she wanted to prepare a sweet for her in-laws on the first day, that morning she had rushed into the kitchen even before Eric woke up. Because knowing him and his horny self, she knew if he was awake then it would be next to impossible stepping out of their bedroom without a quickie.

That man is always horny so, she and her juicy cocoon truly needed some breathing space. So don't blame her for practically running away from him.

Of course with the new appliances around, she wasn't really sure how or what to do. As she stood there clueless, like a god sent angel Laura entered the kitchen.

As she laid out her wish about cooking for the family, Laura smiled and suggested that there were staff for cooking purposes and that she should rest and relax without any work load hanging on her head.

But knowing how much cooking meant to her; Laura said that once she was well acquainted here, she could always cook a few treats as she pleases. Mahima knew that Laura was right and so she let the cooking idea slide in for now.

Plus, with the new appliances around and with the little knowledge about the type of grocery their kitchen had at this moment, she knew it was safe to rely on fruit custard.

So, now with Laura's help she decided to go for fruit custard instead of regular Indian sweets only on one condition. Laura had to taste the tea prepared by her. Of course this little negotiation was so cute that Laura couldn't help but give in.

"Tea is ready!" Mahima chirped and turned off the knob while Laura wiggled her eyebrows saying, "Hmm! I can't wait to taste it."

"What breakfast today?" Mahima asked hunching a little on the kitchen counter as one of the cooks strained the tea in their cups while Laura shared a quick look at the contents on the counter and replied, "French Toast!"

With the desire to learn new recipes growing, she stood there and watched the cook very carefully trying to understand how a French toast is made. Her eyes grew wide seeing how eggs were added as the prime ingredient in this and how efficiently the cook was whisking it.

She wondered if they didn't know that she only had pure vegetarian food and eggs are a big 'NO' for her. Blinking her eyes, she ran the tip of her tongue over her lower lip thinking how should she tell them about her food preferences. She felt so bad thinking how the cooks prepared her breakfast with so much love and care and here she couldn't even have it. She didn't want to hurt them but at the same time she couldn't eat it too.

What was she supposed to do? How was she supposed to break it to them without sounding rude or hurting them?!

"Now, I know you don't eat meat and eggs so, the cook took special note of your food preferences and made this for you. It's potato chilly cheese toast. I hope you like it." Laura said lifting the lid of the container while Mahima grinned like a little baby and thanked her saying, "Thank you so much, I will love this. Thank you!"

Laura smiled and gently caressed Mahima's shoulder saying, "Oh honey! Don't thank me sweet heart! Mrs. Salvatore had already told me about your preferences when she was in Mumbai. You are really lucky to get her as your mother-in-law. She is a sweet lady and loves you so much. I am really happy for you and of course for her too."

"Oh my god! This tea is amazing! Can you teach me how to make it Mrs. Salvatore?" One of the cooks asked chirping like a little excited baby while Laura nodded her head and relished the taste saying, "Wow! This is pure heaven. Mahima this tea is truly a show stopper!"