Chapter 24: A day of fun at Imagica!

(Mature Language 18+)

Now, Imagica is like a Disney Land of India but on a smaller scale. But the fun here is unlimited and it is one of the best places to spend a fun day with your family.

As mentioned earlier, Imagica offers the most exciting roller coaster rides and some interesting indoor activities. This amusement park is for anyone and everyone. Because we all know, there is no age barrier for fun and happiness.

There are basically three fun major parks; theme park, water-park and snow park. Theme park offers all the exciting fun roller coaster rides for people who love adventures and those crazy butterflies dancing in the pit of their stomachs. Water Park offers amazing rides through water everywhere. And then there is snow-park also known as 'SnoMagica' for people who would love to experience the feel of snow and glide through it.

But amongst the three, most visitors find the theme park as the most thrilling and exciting one.

It was around 10:30 that they reached the park. The weather was a pleasant one. In short the best climate to enjoy the rides all together. And even before they could enter the huge gates of the park, on Mahima and Charlotte's say, the whole family stood around the 'Imagica' letters for a family photograph.

And why not? These were going to be their memories one day

On showing their booking details at the counter in the entrance, they were given the express pass band to wear it on their wrists. This band is usually yellow in colour for the Imagica crew to understand that these visitors need not wait in the line to enjoy their rides. As suggested by Eric, they headed towards the snow-park first.

Considering Mahima and the kids were never exposed to snow and cold weathers, he wanted to give them a little idea about what it will be in Canada during winters. This was a the best he could do to hint them and the way his wife cannot stand cold, he knew this will be helpful for her mind and body to adjust and accept what is in store for her.

As suggested by the crew, they were given snow boots, gloves, fluffy jackets, mufflers to stand up the cold inside the chamber. While Charlotte and Xavier entered the chamber holding hands like the lovers they are, Rowan held Ankit's hand and Ruby held Kirti's hand before going inside.

Passing a sweet smile at Mahima, Eric kissed her ever so lovingly on her head and entered the chamber not before holding her hand.

Now this was something. The sudden change of the weather from hot to cold brought tingles in her body and every little hair on her body stood up nearly pulling them out from their roots.

"Are deva!" (Oh my god!)