Chapter 2: Lord Shiva - Goddess Gauri!

(Mature Language 18+)

"So, when are we going to land?" Xavier asked putting on his seat belt while Eric scrolled through the messages in his phone and stated nonchalantly, "You were given the travel itinerary long back."

Rolling his eyes at his best friend Xavier pulled out the slip from his shirt pocket muttering, "Of course, what more can I expect from a p***k like you."

Yes, Xavier Brown is Eric's best friend and business partner. They two were heading to India for their new venture in starting up a food and processing plant in India. Their businesses were spread all over the world and knowing India was rich in cultivation of crops like jowar, rice, bajra and wheat, they wanted to hit it here.

Abhimanyu Patil, their representative in India, born and brought up in Mumbai, the capital of Maharashtra, was going to help them settle here for the next 10 days. Their flight would be landing at 11 in the night in Mumbai.

After spending the night in a 5 star hotel, they would be heading to the village by road the next morning where they would be setting up their plant. As per their plan they were supposed to reach their destination by 5 in the evening.

"God damn Eric, just keep it in your pants for once."

Xavier hissed when he saw Eric caressing the airhostess wrist in the name of taking drink from her hand while the airhostess smiled shyly and moved away not before licking her lips a little.

Shamelessly eyeing her sexy swaying a** sitting in the business class, Eric bit his lip for a second and replied back nonchalantly, "Keep your f****** views to yourself Xavier."

"Bloody f*****!" Xavier swore and pulled out his phone for a quick chat with Charlotte before he was asked to switch off his phone by the flight attendants.

His eyes lit up when there was an unread message from her. Yes, these two were dating since she was 18 years old. Of course their parents were way beyond the term 'happy' and were awaiting the golden moment of their wedding.

From: Sugar Doll!

I dressed up Lulu in this teeny weeny sweater and see how cute this little one looks!

One look at her message and the picture and he couldn't stop the smile forming on his face

One look at her message and the picture and he couldn't stop the smile forming on his face. He loved this girl so much and little Lulu was her heart. Lulu is Charlotte's pet, Hamster. She wanted a pet on her 20th birthday and he had gifted her Lulu.

To: Sugar Doll!

Yes, indeed the little one looks cute. But still I find my 'sugar doll' cuter than Lulu.

Indeed Charlotte had a strange magic over him and he wanted to be her happily ever after since the day he had laid his eyes on her.

From: Sugar Doll!