Chapter 34: Their 'love' story!

(Mature Language 18+; Double Update: Read Chapter 33 first!)

Wedding reception was a beautiful affair. A huge 5 tier teal marble cake with a cream of white roses delicately arranged was another attraction. Keeping Mahima's food preference, Laura had arranged an eggless cake.

Just the way Ruby had wanted she got her son married with her family and friends around

Just the way Ruby had wanted she got her son married with her family and friends around. She just wanted the best for the couple and seeking their family's blessings was such a beautiful thing.

Needless to mention that Mahima got an amazing family that she had always wished for. Well not only Rowan, Ruby and Charlotte. But she also got other relatives who did love her and wished the best for her.

"Heartiest congratulations. May god bless you!" Oscar said shaking Eric's hand while Mahima smiled politely wondering who this guest was.

"Thank you so much Mr. Jones."

"Oh come on Eric! How many times have I told you that you can call me Oscar!"

"Right!"

Wrapping his arm around his wife's shoulder, Eric smiled and introduced Oscar Jones to Mahima, "Sweetheart, this is Mr. Oscar Jones. A family friend and a highly respected man in Vancouver. He is a great friend to dad and business partner."

One mere mention and she understood this man was an important one. Now being a wonderful obedient member of Salvatore family, she joined her hands politely and greeted with a bright smile playing on her lips, "Namaste! We are very happy that you came to our wedding."

Of course needless to say, Oscar was completely taken aback by this polite gesture and to be honest he liked it. Joining his hands, he imitated her action and greeted back, "Namaste! I am glad to be a part of your celebration today. I thank you all for inviting me and my family. Well, speaking of which please meet my daughter, Mia!"

Oscar stepped a little away giving Mia some room while Eric scrunched his eyebrows wondering what on earth was she doing there? Because knowing her, she wouldn't have come to his wedding. Especially after what she told him about her feelings and how he had given her a big fat 'NO' straight on her face. For some reason, he felt what must be cooking up in this woman's mind?

With weird thoughts growing up in his mind, he looked ahead while Mia stood in front of the newlyweds with a wide bright smile playing on her lips. She looked like she was so happy being a part of Eric's big day.

"Hi Eric! My heartiest congratulations to both of you. Oh my god, your wife is so beautiful. So pretty! Oh my gosh!" Mia exclaimed cupping her cheeks with her palm with a toothy smile playing on her face while Mahima who had no idea about what history her husband and this woman shared simply smiled softly and replied ever so sweetly, "Thank you!"

"HELLOOOO?" Mia said waving her hand in front of his face when he didn't respond but stood rooted to the spot wondering what was she so happy about?