Chapter 44: The city of light!

(Mature Language 18+)

After the drama with Nicholas, he knew she really needed a break and everyone in the family too agreed with him. They all were excited to send the couple away for the much needed alone time. Charlotte had of course taken an extra initiative to pack special luggage for Mahima which needless to mention held tons of sexiest lingerie available in the world. None of them could see this sweet girl so upset. So after two days, Eric and Mahima left for their much awaited honeymoon.

Yes, after that incident she was really upset. She felt like a fool for believing a stranger and thinking that everyone is sweet. For sure, she was happy for Kitty but the betrayal she faced from Nicholas had shaken her. She considered him a friend and was shocked when everything came out in light.

She was more than grateful to Eric for believing her and trusting her. Even though nothing bad happened, but she couldn't really shake away those disturbing 'what ifs' that kept haunting her even till this day. What if he believed those photos? What if he had left her? What if...?

Every little thought scared her to no end. She was so grateful to Lord Shiva for blessing her with such a wonderful life partner and for protecting her.

Well, Eric wasn't blind. He clearly knew and understood what must have been going on in her mind. He wanted to bring her chirpy self. And he knew a vacation and time off could do wonders. Plus, knowing they had their honeymoon trip still pending, he planned a 2 weeks honeymoon; a honeymoon that he had promised her long back.

Knowing she would be tired with all the travelling from Vancouver to Paris, he wanted to keep it low on the first day. They still had 10 days to explore this romantic city. Yes, Paris is considered one of the most romantic cities in the world and if it was the honeymoon destinations then it was way beyond the term 'wonderful'.

That morning after their breakfast, they headed to explore the city. Of course considering she was a fan of arts; let that be in any form, he thought Picasso Museum would be the right place to start their tour. And she, she couldn't be happier.

Picasso Museum, as the name goes, is dedicated to the work of the Spanish artist Pablo Picasso

Picasso Museum, as the name goes, is dedicated to the work of the Spanish artist Pablo Picasso. This museum has a collection of around 5000 works of art in the form of paintings, sculptures, drawing, ceramics, prints, engravings and notebooks. Of course, ceramic works got her undivided attention.

And why not? She was so interested in making clay pots all her life and now seeing such a wonderful art, she not only got several ideas to explore but also a lot of knowledge.

She was moved when she learnt how a large portion of items were donated by Picasso's family after his death as per his wishes.

She really wanted meet the artist and tell him how beautiful his art works are. She was so grateful to her husband for bringing her here and giving her such a wonderful time.