Chapter 22: Naughty Tingles - Hottie Shivers!

(Mature Language 18+; Mature Scenes 18+; Double Updates: Chapter 22 and 23!)

True to his words, this man was punishing his beautiful wife for her silly stunt she pulled at the passport office.

After dinner as they stepped into their room, he didn't waste even a second to pick her up in his arms. As she screeched in horror, he threw her delicate frame on his shoulder and made his way towards the bed not before slapping her inviting a** and saying, "I am not going to go easy on you tonight!"

By now he was an expert in taking off her saree in just seconds. And at times like these where his horny self was fuming like a beast to quench its thirst, he got her naked in a blink of an eye.

Even before this woman could say anything, he threw her on the bed and tied her arms to the bed post with one end of her saree while the other end was carelessly sprawled over the bed like a beautiful branch of a tree.

Of course it is needless to say that she was super confused, scared and excited at the same time. She was confused when she saw him tying her to the bed but not making any sexual advances towards her. She was scared seeing the traces of a horny beast in him. For sure he was rough every single time but today this was something different. Of course in a good way!

Most of all she was excited thinking what all he was planning on doing with her getting her completely immobilised enough. And to be honest, she was thrilled and was looking forward to experience this new level of intimacy.

With his gaze still stuck on her beautiful face, he lit up a cigarette and placed it in between his lips while she exhaled deeply with her luscious lips parted a little.

She looked so sexy with her hands tied and completely at his mercy that he couldn't stop his eyes turning darker in lust, need and desire. Eyeing her lazily from head to toe, he puffed on his cigarette while she nearly forgot to breathe wondering what was probably going on her husband's mind.

With a naughty smirk playing on his face, he started unbuttoning his shirt as squirmed feeling his intense gaze caressing every visible and invisible inch of her body.

"I am going to f*** you hard and rough. Remember, one single noise from your mouth and I will stop everything and start over." He spoke rolling his shirt sleeves till his elbows while she squirmed hearing the authority and dominance in his tone.

As if this little warning was not enough, he spread her legs and made himself extremely comfortable in between the valley stating, "No moaning, no groaning, no screaming! Nothing at all!"

Even before she could understand what he meant, his mouth landed squarely on her precious little magnetic bud. And as seconds ticked by, his long tongue took undue advantage of her immobilized poor state and slapped the little bundle of nerves as a gesture of some naughty punishment.

Now how was she supposed to stay quiet when he was bestowing such an erotic pleasure on her innocent lucky soul?

"Aaahhh!"

As a tasty moan slipped off her delicious mouth, he moved back immediately and slapped her a** saying, "What a shame baby! You made a noise. Let me start over."

And true to his words, this man tortured her poor soul every single time she made a noise. Every time she was close to reach the peaks of her orgasm, he stopped whatever he was doing and smirked totally enjoying her helpless state.

"Deva! Aap he ka karat ahes?" (God! Why are you doing this?)

Her frustration was quite evident in her tone and her words. And why not? She was denied her orgasm not just once but over six times. And to say her patience nearly died would be such an understatement.