Chapter 47: Connecting the dots!

(Mature Language 18+)

"Honey, did you pack everything you need?"

"Yes mom!"

Well, it's been a week that they were back from their honeymoon. And as promised, Eric enrolled her in one of the graduation programs in the same campus where Ankit and Kirti were studying. This campus had school, high school, college and university all together. It was a renowned university that offered several courses in a lot of fields.

And knowing how much art meant to her, he asked if she would like to study more about it and if possible get a degree as well. Of course, she couldn't be happier about it. She always wanted to do something related to pottery and painting.

The course that she chose was a 2 year program where, for the first year the students would be taught about general arts and for the second year students can choose a specialization field. Later, the students can go for another post-graduation program to make a career if they were interested.

Besides that, she continued her hand on pottery works too. After all, that was her favourite art work. And ever since she had seen beautiful art works in the museums during their honeymoon, she wanted to create a piece of her own too and if possible she wanted to participate in the competitions as well. Also, with Eric and their family by her side, she knew this would be a wonderful journey.

Ruby smiled and gently caressed Mahima's cheek lovingly while Laura entered the living room with a bag in her hand saying, "Well, you forgot your lunch box."

As Ruby playfully narrowed her eyes, Mahima smiled sheepishly and took the bag while Laura smiled softly and said, "Have a great day Mrs. Salvatore."

With a beam of excitement dancing in her eyes, Mahima thanked Laura and asked, "Are these sandwiches? I love them so much."

Yes, her mouth nearly watered thinking about sandwiches and her excitement was so cute that neither Ruby nor Laura could stop giggling. Charlotte who, witnessed the whole scene, sitting on the sofa, playfully rolled her eyes saying, "Of course! No matter what, the chef will never forget to prepare sandwiches for you. At least he will put one set for sure."

As the ladies giggled and Mahima playfully glared at her sister-in-law, Matthew, the butler, came to them and informed that the body guards were here and were waiting at the gate.

Of course, Mahima controlled her urge to roll her eyes hearing about bodyguards for the nth time that week. Well why not? Her over-possessive husband nearly gave her heart stroke when he assigned four bodyguards to accompany her practically everywhere in the university and protect her in his absence.

Needless to say she was already on the verge of getting a terrible migraine because the last thing she ever wanted was to draw unnecessary attention. But then again, did she really have a choice other than giving into his demand? Nope!

Because knowing Eric, he would definitely leave everything and guard her every freaking day if she didn't agree with the whole 'bodyguard' concept. And that would be a horrible idea. Eric was always hot on her tail and the last thing she ever wanted was him to be following her everywhere in the university too. So with no other choice left in her plate, she gave in. And now hearing about the bodyguards' arrival, she wanted to hit herself for giving in.

But then again, handling four bodyguards would be much easier than handling one over protective ERIC!! Isn't it?

By now the Ankit and Kirti were ready too with their bags and lunch boxes in their hands. The kids were very excited to introduce their elder sister to their friends and they even made plans for the same. Considering today was her first day at university and it was orientation program followed by some networking with co-students, the kids knew she would be free early and they were looking forward to it. Their excitement was evident on their sweet little faces.