Chapter 46: Naughty Surprise!

(Mature Language 18; MILDLY MATURE CHAPTER! Double Updates: Chapter 45 & 46!)

That night after their dinner at one of the finest restaurants in Venice, they headed back to their hotel. Needless to say he wanted to go back to their room as soon as possible and make passionate love to her but she had some other plans.

Considering the weather was really romantic and calming, she chose to stroll down the narrow lanes instead of taking Gondola ride which of course came no less than a punishment to him and his shameless horny member inside his pants. But yes, did he really have an option? She is his queen and he knew he could never really say no to her. No matter what!

The instant they stepped into their room, he locked the door and barged towards her like horny beast he is. But poor man, even before he could cage her in his arms or throw her on the bed for a beautiful night of passion, she stopped him saying, "Wait! I have planned something. And I need a few minutes."

"Plan? What plan?" He asked stopping midway with confusion lacing on his face while she nodded her head and sprinted off into the bathroom without even giving him a chance to utter a word. As he stopped there looking at the closed bathroom door, he could hear a few things shuffling and her heavy breathing.

Worried if she was not feeling well, he walked towards the door asking, "Are you okay?"

"Yes! I am okay!"

Not really satisfied with her answer, he thought for a few seconds and knocked on it twice saying, "Listen sweetheart, if you are not feeling well or not in mood we can skip it for tonight. Just don't stress yourself."

"I am really fine. Don't worry. Plus, I have planned a little surprise for you. I want to show you something. I really hope you will like it." She replied back hurriedly while he stood there wondering what must have been going on in his wife's mind. What was all this surprise about?

Not really able to control himself, he placed his palm on the door handle and with a naughty smirk playing o his face, he asked, "Are you wearing another sexy lingerie that I must tear off?"

Of course he could clearly imagine her rolling her eyes at him for his naughty question.

"Yes I am! And that's not it. I have something else on my mind so will you please be patient for a few more minutes?"

Whistling seductively, he threw his head back and chuckled softly saying, "Alright babe, as much as my anxiety will kill me till you are out of that bathroom, I will stay quiet."

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome honey!"

With excitement building up, he undid the top three buttons of his shirt and unbuckled his belt while she stood in front of the bathroom counter looking at her reflection in the mirror. Heaving a deep sigh she closed her eyes and counted from 1 to 100 trying to get a grip of her racing heart. She was so excited yet so worried at the same time.

He was always horny and always tried to think of ways to get her in bed which of course excited her naughty self every single time. He ensured to give her the best time of their lives every single time and now she wanted to do her part and try giving him the pleasure.

Even though he teased her for her little boldness the other night in Paris when she wore the sexiest lingerie in her collection, she knew he loved what he saw that night. So obviously, she was not going to stop. She was going to explore the world of their sexual fantasies and keep the spark of their intimacy alive.

Every phase of their life expected both of them to give their best to keep one another happy and most of all to keep themselves happy. Even though she was worried if he would like this surprise or not, she knew she had to try it at least.