Chapter 21: Passport - Acknowledgement!

(Mature Language 18+; Mature Scene 18++; Rowan's Pic in Media Section!)

"Wow! This is f***** sexy!"

Eric whispered hoarsely running his rough fingers over her delicate and curvy back while Mahima smiled shyly burying her face in the soft pillow.

Yes! Just like he had promised her, this man was showing his wife some good sex positions that not only excited them to no end but also gave them tingling pleasures all over.

While her husband was behind her on his knees, she was on all her fours giving him a great view of her sexy a**. True, her delicious curvy figure was not only provoking the sexual beast in him but was also driving him crazy in lust and desire only his horny self could understand.

While his raging boner twitched involuntarily feasting on her soft cushiony curves, his heart let out a sexy growl that only screamed his hunger and need for his mate!

Of course being a newbie to the world of intimacy and sex, she was obviously not the one who suggested this position. It was Eric's idea.

And why not? He wanted to show his wife all possible positions and give her the time of her life. Yes, leave it to him and he would teach her every single position in just one night.

And Mahima being the most obedient wife that she is, she did everything without any cross questions. Well why wouldn't she? She herself wanted to explore different levels of intimacy with her husband and what is wrong in that?

"I love you so much sweetheart!" He whispered hunching forward dropping soft tender kisses on the back of her neck while she exhaled deeply and closed her eyes trying to calm her racing heart and throbbing core.

But who was she kidding? The mere touch or even his voice caused ripples of pleasure all throughout her body.

As the tiny hairs behind her neck stood out nearly pulling themselves from their roots and her petite frame squirmed under his large manly one, he lazily licked every inch of her upper back and shoulders nearly making her senses go haywire.

Yes, those sharp teasing strokes his tongue bestowed on her delicate body were not only sending series of pleasurable shivers on the tiny rose bud in between her delicious legs but was also throwing her on the verge of a mind shattering orgasm.

Oh, why is her husband so good in such a sexy way?

She hissed in sweet pain in between her laboured breathing when the beast above her sensually bit her shoulder blade and whispered in his naturally husky tone, "This position is called as d***y style! And this is one of the most incredible positions sweetheart."

Now, how was she supposed to pay attention to these sex lessons when her super sexy and horny professor was giving her several naughty reasons not to concentrate?

Plus, to make things hard for her poor soul, this naughty man took the liberty to run his rough fingers ever so lazily around her erect and pointed chocolaty brown ni****s. But not once did he touch those erect buds. And why not? Being the smart man that he is, he exactly knew how his beautiful innocent wife would squirm and get her first release that night with just a mere touch on her perky ni****s.

"Mmmm!"

As she let out a soft tasty moan, he dropped several wet kisses all over her spine whispering, "F*** woman! You are so damn sexy!"

As seconds ticked into minutes, he caressed, kissed, sucked and bit, every inch of her delicious and curvy body. And why not? This beast was hungry and when he had such super deliciousness in front of him, how was he not supposed to feast on it?