Chapter 16: Impatient Groom!

(Mature Language 18; Mature Scene 18+; DOUBLE UPDATE Chapter 16 & 17)

While the dinner was being prepared, the Salvatore family and Xavier packed their luggage to leave for Mumbai. Ankit and Kirti were also going with them. Everyone would be staying in one of the most luxurious 7-star hotels of Mumbai.

As decided, the newlyweds would be leaving the next afternoon as it was their wedding night. They would be joining their family and spend a few days there till Mahima, Ankit and Kirti's passports were ready.

The Kulkarni family was also leaving to give the newlyweds the much needed privacy just like the Salvatore family.

The dinner and their family gathering was a beautiful affair with Charlotte being the centre of attraction making everyone laugh with her cute little antics.

Well, everyone was enjoying this lovely moment except one person!

Obviously, the impatient groom!

Yes, here he was dying to get some alone time with his bride and there his sister was talking non-stop like a freaking chatter box!

Of course, his little irritation and impatience was clearly understood by the elders who shared a known look amongst themselves.

And why not?

Irrespective of where they came from or what their cultures were, in the past even they were also in the same situation looking forward to their own wedding nights. They were as impatient as Eric and as shy as Mahima.

Weren't they?

* * *

It was 8:30 p.m. when the couple were finally ready for their upcoming wedding night. Yes, considering their beautiful abode was set upstairs, they were asked to get ready in the rooms on the lower floor.

"All the best man! I know you have great experience as far as 'sex' is concerned but don't scare the poor girl with your horniness." Xavier said with a cheeky grin playing on his face while Eric started buttoning up his shirt and rolled his eyes saying, "Well, I will get to do something 'if' you guys leave."

Of course Xavier's eyes popped out of their sockets! His shameless friend was on the verge of exploding and his level of irritation was on the peak. And why not? Poor man never got any action for the past few days. And to say it was killing him would be such an understatement.

"Shameless pr**k! Calm your horses because she is so sweet and innocent. Just don't pounce on her like a freaking damn animal." Xavier stated wondering how his shameless horny friend might actually scare his wife with his naughty and rough advances while Eric crossed his arms and shrugged his shoulders saying, "My wife; my wish!"

"Bloody d***! I wonder how that poor girl is going to deal with you and your damn attitude." Xavier let out his worry feeling completely concerned for that sweet girl while Eric narrowed his eyes into thin slits and spoke gritting his teeth, "Well, if she has dealt with Charlotte in such a short time then she can very well handle me. Now, get lost you damn f***** and let me celebrate my wedding night in peace!"

Oh boy! Looks like the groom's impatience is hitting the sky!

* * *

"Don't Go! Stay! We. All. Go. Together. Tomorrow! Please!" Mahima requested for the nth time that night while Ruby smiled and cupped her face in her palms saying, "Oh my darling, don't think about us. Tonight, it's your night! You need privacy. And we aren't going anywhere. We all will meet tomorrow in Mumbai. Don't worry sweet heart!"