Chapter 17: Mr. & Mrs. Eric Salvatore!

(Mature Language 18+; Mature Chapter 18++; Double Update: READ CHAPTER 16 FIRST!)

As a horrifying thought clouded his mind, he stepped back and squinted his eyes at her asking, "Damn woman! You better not be fasting tonight!"

Considering his speed was a little fast, she didn't understand what he said but hearing the word 'fasting', she figured he was asking if she was fasting tonight. And the expression on his face just added up to her theory.

Smiling softly, she shook her head and lowered her gaze saying, "No. Fast!"

The instant he heard her little response, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her roughly into his chest asking, "Then? Why did you stop me?"

Oh, now how was she supposed to answer this?

It was not that she didn't have an answer. Of course she did. But the way he held her close to him and the way her soft cushiony boobs were pressed into his rock hard chest, how was she expected to even get a word from her mouth?

Why? Just why? Why was she so excited and scared at the same time? Why did she want to run away and be in his arms forever at the same time? What is this beautiful pleasure called? Why was this happening to her?

"I am waiting Mahima!"

Looking at him, she crinkled her eyes a little and spoke softly, "I. Want. '1' minute. Please?"

Even though he was completely against of letting her go, he knew he had no other option. With a frustrated look playing on his face, he nodded his head and left her while she smiled at him and stepped away.

Picking up the glass of milk, she looked at him and stretched her hand as if asking him to drink it. Of course he knew it was milk. Since the day he is here, she has been giving him a glass of warm milk saying that it would help him sleep faster.

But what caught him by surprise was why was she giving it tonight when she clearly knew what this night was about?

"Why the hell are you giving me that? I don't want to sleep tonight!" He stated in absolute confusion throwing his hands in air while she chuckled softly and shook her head saying, "This. Milk. No. Sleep! This. Milk. Energy!"

As she bit her lower lip and lowered her gaze trying to fight the redness creeping on her cheeks, he finally understood what she meant.

Damn! He never knew such milks exist too!

His super shy wife was giving him hints for a wonderful romantic night and to say his raging member twitched all over again in his pants would be such an understatement.

With a naughty smirk playing on his lips, he took the glass from her ready to gulp the whole thing in one go.

Oh, he is dying to make love to his wife. So, don't blame him!

He was just about to drink when she stopped him and told him to consume only half as the other half was for her. Of course it is needless to say that he was more than happy learning that she would also be consuming this heavenly fluid.

As she set the empty glass on the table, he didn't even waste a second in pulling her into his arms like a long lost lover.

His eyes had turned over a zillion shades darker in love, lust, need and desire while her heart fluttered like a crazy bird squirming under the ecstasy of being with her husband; her better half.

And as the curtains swayed in sync with the night breeze, their lips met in urgency only their hungry souls and lusty bodies could relate to.

As seconds turned into minutes, their tongues explored each other's mouths more and more trying to sink in all the intricate details while their hearts screamed one another's name in a daze that only their bubbling up need and desire could understand.