Chapter 18: '5' YEARS ???

(Mature Language 18+)

It was 4 in the morning and he was fast asleep like a baby. Yes, this man was so tired after their passionate love making that night and drifted off to sleep just an hour back right after their second session.

Considering she was a virgin and knowing she must need a few hours gap to adjust to this new feeling, he gave into the idea of sleeping rather than pouncing on her for yet another hot and passionate session.

They were lying in each other's arms practically not giving the air any chance to come in between them. Even though she was as tired as he was, but still everything that happened between them this night kept her awake like never before.

Yes, while her husband was asleep like a little tired baby, she was lying there wide awake!

His insanely amazing hot sexy body, his passionate love making, his earth-shattering kisses, his possessive hugs, his animalistic groans, his naughty advances, that sexy smirk and those magnetizing eyes that had grown zillion shades darker in lust every time he mercilessly pounded into her; every little thing was so magical.

As those tingling scenes of their romantic night reeled in her mind, her bubbling excitement just grew zillion folds more and those teeny weeny butterflies in the pit of her stomach were having a dashing party right now.

Her entire body flushed up from head to toe and she bit her lip for a few seconds trying to calm herself before mustering up some courage to look at him. Yes, she was so shy that she needed all her courage to even steal a glance at him.

Obviously she knew he was fast asleep but when with those erotic mind shattering glimpses reeling up with every passing second, she really couldn't stop feeling shy.

And why not?

After all, their stark naked bodies were tangled with one another under that flimsy white cotton sheet. The heat exchanged between their bodies spoke volumes about their night long passion and love for one another. Plus, the heap of clothes thrown recklessly on the floor screaming how naughty their night was; was not really helping her case.

So, don't blame her and her sweet shyness!

With the same shy smile playing on her face and relying on her much needed sweet little courage, she finally raised her head slowly and looked at him.

There!

Her handsome husband was sleeping with his head turned towards her and to say she wanted to hug him to her chest and never let him go would be such an understatement.

One look at his handsome face and as if on cue, every single moment they spent with each other all these days flashed in her mind like a movie. Right from the day they saw each other for the first time till their decision to get married reeled in her mind while her heart fluttered thinking how lucky she was to get such a great man as her husband.

It felt like all her pains all these years were taken away in an instant. And why not? He did take away all her pains and have given her a hope of beautiful and love filled future.

Wiping the loan tear that took the liberty to cross the confines of her beautiful eye, she rested her head on his chest and hugged him ever so tightly like her entire life depended on it. Thanking god for sending such a great man as her life partner, she closed her eyes feeling content and hoping for some sleep to embrace her.

But little did she know that the wetness of her cheek had touched his wide gorgeous chest and her husband was looking at her.

"What's wrong?"