Chapter 30: The Nocturnal Couple!

(Mature Language 18+)

Draping the most beautiful pink saree around her delicate small frame, Mahima looked no less than an angel dropped right from the heaven.

With practically no makeup stacked up on her face, she looked really splendid. Yes! Other than their wedding day back in India, she never wore makeup. On Charlotte's insistence and help, she had put minimal makeup that day. And why not? It was her special day after all.

Her mesmerizing big round eyes with a hint of kajal could drown anyone in them. Apart from that, her subtly dusky skin complexion clubbed with her sharp facial features screamed what a natural beauty she is. Her thick long jet black hair was just the icing on the cake.

Well, Kajal is a product very similar to eye-liners. It has great medicinal properties and widely chosen as one of the beauty products by most of the Indian woman without any second thoughts. Even though it is readily available in stores, still there are women who prefer the ones that are homemade.

She was just done pinning and tucking up the front pleats of her silk saree when her gaze fell on his section of the huge closet.

Of course with the way the Salvatore wealth had nearly scared her out the previous night, she wasn't really surprised seeing such a huge collection of clothes for men.

For sure her section held only a few of her casual sarees, her wedding sarees, the western wears that Charlotte and her had bought a few days back in Mumbai. That's it!

But his section...?

His section was amazing, if not more! It held all the expensive, finely tailored, carefully selected suits. Ranging from indoor casuals to party wears, his closet spoke what great taste he had when it came to fashion and trends.

Looking at the insane collection of shoes and glares that he owned, she rolled her eyes wondering if he had a pair for each suit that were overflowing in the sea of clothes.

Heaving a deep sigh, she ran her delicate fingers over one of his suits and giggled softly wondering if he would go overboard buying clothes for their kids too.

The mere thought about their kids and that nagging and 'unnecessary' appointment to the doctor crowded her mind.

Oh, how much she wanted to give him a big fat 'NO' about family planning and just go with the flow. But then again, being the sweet and the supportive wife that she is, she let her feelings take a back seat 'again'!

He was still sleeping like a baby and not really having the heart to wake him up; she left their bedroom in soft steps wishing no one was up this early.

And why not?

Considering this was her first day at her in-law's place, she wanted to make them a sweet and stick to the ritual. But little did she know that she had spent her first day playing the role of a sleeping beauty!

* * *

Okay, she was successfully out of their bedroom but there was a huge question though! Where was supposed to find the kitchen? The little mini tour she got the night before, she could hardly remember the route and turns. And why not? She was too busy gawking at the exquisite interiors and jaw dropping beauty.

So, don't blame her!

Figuring out a kitchen must be downstairs; she descended down the stairs in slow yet soft steps. Because the last thing she wanted was to take a wrong turn and end up in someone's room.

Lost like a little girl in a huge maze, she continued to walk through the corridors thinking if she would be given a little place in this huge mansion to keep the small Lord Shiva idol that she had brought with her from her house.