Prologue: So much in uncommon!

PROLOGUE!

Mahima Kale (19), a girl born and brought up in a very small village of Maharashtra, India. A girl who strongly believes in god and Indian culture.

All through her life, she has been dreaming about the man who will one day come and shower her with his unconditional love. She believes a marriage is a beautiful journey between soul mates.

She is a synonym for patience, love, shy, sweet and quiet. She is not well educated and was never sent to school or was engaged in any social activities. But, she is a great cook and makes ceramic pots. And that's how she earns and shares the financial responsibility.

She believes that one day she will be married and will leave her family. And all she wants is her father to shower love on her. Let that be even for a day!

Her family is into farming business like most of the people in her village. Her mother passed away after giving birth to her. Her father never gave her the love she deserved and simply blamed her for snatching away his wife from him.

When she was a little girl, he remarried. Little Mahima hoped that now, she will be given some love from her father and her step mother but poor girl all she received is pure hatred.

The step mother is a vicious woman and caused rifts between the father and daughter. Thus, complicating things further.

Eric Salvatore (26), a man from Canada. A man who strongly believes that there is no god and cultures are absolute trash.

He believes in only one night stands that act as his stress busters. Marriage is a big bad NO for him. The concept of soul mates is a huge joke to him.

He is the synonym for rich, arrogant, mischievous, dark, handsome and powerful. He comes from a very rich family settled in Canada. He is well educated and can run his family business like a child's play.

His hard work paid very well getting the Salvatore Group of Companies to new heights. His manufacturing industries were set up nearly all across the world. His love for his family is unconditional.

However, whenever his parents bring the topic of his marriage and how he must have his own family, bring a heir in the Salvatore family; he is irritated to no end. Paying no heed to their words he simply puts all his concentration on the new sectors of his company.

Now the question is how does Mahima from one end of the world meets Eric from the other end? What brings them together when they have so much in uncommon?

Will Eric be her dream man who will change her life with his unconditional love?

Will Mahima change his ideas about god and cultures?

Wanna know the answers to these questions?

Then, catch the tale of Mahima and Eric!

Come fall in love in India!!

* * *

So, how was the prologue? I hope you all enjoyed reading it. Also, I have no intention of hurting anyone's emotions by writing this tale. This is purely a fiction and I respect all the cultures, traditions and beliefs.

Please push the star below to vote and drop in your comments!

NOTE: Chapter 1 is out!

Much Love,

Manasa DVLK!!