𝟕𝟔

Draco Malfoy | October 1996

"I can not be here right now, Draco." Kaimana scrambled off his bed in a hurry.

Draco shifted his position, so he was leaning against the propped pillows behind him with Zaiyah sleeping next to him. He just watched in amusement as the love of his life frantically packed her things.

"Why didn't you wake me up, you piece of crap?" she snapped as she shoved Zaiyah's clothes in the baby bag.

He shrugged, his fingers brushing through Zaiyah's silky hair since she was snuggling into his side. "You were asleep," he pointed out the obvious.

"Yeah, and you were just watching me sleep like a creep," she drawled, and threw on her sweatshirt she tossed on his armchair. "You could've told me what time it was. I have class in thirty minutes."

"So? And watching you sleep is not creepy—I'm simply admiring you and your beauty."

She made a strangled sound of frustration, which amused him even more. "Stop smirking, Draco," she hissed.

"I'm not." He was as he moved his head forward to get a glimpse of her curvaceous bum.

"I'll slap that smirk off your face, and shove it up your ass."

"That's quite vulgar, darling."

She dropped the baby bag onto the edge of the bed before she went to his bathroom—and he admired the lovely shape of her ass as she walked to the bathroom—and shut the door, and then he heard the sink turn on.

Kaimana had come over the night before, so the small family could spend time together, and they all ended up falling asleep on the king size bed. Zaiyah fell asleep between her parents with a pacifier in her mouth.

Draco really loved the fact that the three of them fell back into place without even trying. It was like the two month gap when they were apart and had a little fall out didn't even happen.

Zaiyah was elated to be seeing Draco again, and she in fact snuggled closer to him during the night instead of her own mum. Ever since they started spending time together again, Zaiyah had been extra clingy with Draco.

He did not mind at all.

This was only the second time they all slept together in the same bed, but he adored it. He was already familiar and cozy with the whole idea.

He enjoyed waking up and seeing his two girls with him, at peace and sleeping.

He also came clean to Kaimana about everything—except the Unbreakable Vow he did with her father.

Draco wanted nothing more than to be holding and touching his lady twenty-four-seven, but they had to be kept a secret.

He couldn't just hold her hand when he wanted or kiss her or hug her or twirl her hair around his finger. They had to be discreet.

And since his love language was touch, it was honestly difficult.

"Clover," Draco called out and subtly lifted Zaiyah to sleep on his bare chest.

"What?"

"Can you please not say 'what?' like that?" He scoffed and hugged Zaiyah, rubbing her back softly as she slept. "You sound like you want to kill me."

"Because I do."

"Have I ever told you how much I admire the fact that you're so unfiltered and blunt with me?" He pushed his lips to Zaiyah's head, her cheek resting on his chest.

"Can you get Zaiyah dressed, Draco? I need to take her to Quinn." Kaimana walked out of his bathroom, brushing the ends of her dark hair with his comb. "I used your toothbrush by the way." She had changed into jeans.