𝟕𝟓

Kaimana Valencia | September 1996

The back of her head collided with the door as she gasped into the kiss.

Oh, how she missed this. The feeling of weak legs and full body flutters at just the simplicity of his sensuous lips on hers.

She obliged to the kiss with no hesitation, turning her head opposite of his to get as much of his mouth on hers. Her hands rested on his waist, pulling him closer until their bodies were pressed together against the door.

Draco's veiny hands were cupping her jaw, two fingers behind her ear and tangled in the roots of her hair. The pads of his thumbs were resting on her cheek as his tongue slithered between her parted mouth.

Kaimana's knees almost buckled when he groaned sensually into the kiss, kissing her hard and wild. She pushed herself off the wall, and as she kissed him, walked toward one of the desks—him stepping backwards as she stepped forward.

His hands left her jaw to grab her by the waist. He picked her up and turned around to place her on the desk. He stood between her thighs, and his desperate hands pulled her jean jacket off aggressively.

She shrugged it off, their breathing heavy and in sync as their lips wrestled hungrily, needily. She reached for the bottom hem of his jumper and pulled it off, tossing it somewhere onto the floor.

He collided their lips once more with a rough growl that spoke want and desire. His cold hands went to her floral sundress that she had been wearing under her jean jacket, and he ripped the chest part of the dress, exposing her chest area.

His lips tore from hers and lowered to her chest, his hands curling around her waist. His breath was hot and ragged against her skin as he kissed all over her. He kissed over her scars, the top part of her boobs, and all over her neck.

As he sucked the sensitive skin of Kaimana's neck, she reached for his wand, which was in his back pocket. She silenced the door before she gasped a breathy moan when he chomped his teeth hard over her sweet spot, causing the wand to clatter onto the floor.

She brought her hands to his back, her eyes fluttering at how heavenly it felt to have him touching her and kissing all her sweet spots again. Her fingers glided up and down his back, feeling his scars from his father.

Draco's mouth kissed up her neck, and he brushed his lips gently over her jawline before his mouth met hers. "Can I take you right here, Clover?" he breathed lasciviously into her parted lips.

"Take me right here, Draco." She nodded rapidly, desperate for him to fill her up in all the ways she could ever want.

Her hands slid to his abs, feeling how hard and defined his body was. Goodness, she loved his body almost as much as she loved him.

His hands left her waist and snaked up the sides of her contrasting thighs. His two slender fingers from each hand slipped between the material of her thong and her skin. He pulled down her thong, and she lifted her thighs to help him.

He knelt down, which broke the kiss, to pull her thong completely down her long legs, so it was off. His eyes were locked with hers, and his eyes were wild and swirling with heavy lust.

The second he stood back up, Kaimana pulled his face in to kiss him and he settled between her legs. She let go of his face to undo his belt, feeling his bulge press against her since she was on the edge of the desk.

Their sensual, staggered breathing was in sync as they refused to break the kiss. Her bones were ignited with big, hot flames that made her insides melt into candle wax. The way his bare chest felt brushing against hers as they kissed was completely alluring.