𝟓𝟕

Kaimana Valencia | June 1996

"Pass me the rolls, Kai." Jaxon put a hand out and Kaimana passed him the plate of rolls.

"Where's Flynn?" she asked curiously. "He's not at his table."

Meleah looked over her shoulder. "Neither's Cardin," she pointed out. "He's not at his table."

"Neither's Lij," Quinn said slowly, confusedly, after seeing the Slytherin table. "Hey, did they get together without us? Jax?"

"Mama, rwed." Zaiyah was sitting on Kaimana's lap as she grabbed the piece of a bread roll her mum broke off for her. "Rwed ummy."

"Bread yummy." Kaimana kissed the top of her sweet baby's head. "Zai, my love, do you know where your Titos are?"

"Ito Ax." Zaiyah pointed at Jaxon, who was sitting next to Meleah. "Ito Q." She pointed at Quinn, who was sitting next to Kaimana across from the other two.

"What about Tito Lij, Flynn, and Car?" Meleah asked softly, sitting in front of Kaimana and Zaiyah.

"Car Car," Zaiyah beamed with a mouthful of bread.

"Yes. Where is Tito Car Car?" Jaxon joined in, keeping a gentle tone.

"Ito Ax, rwed pease." Zaiyah did grabby-hands towards him.

"If I give you my bread, will you tell us where your other Titos are?" Jaxon raised a brow at the baby.

"Nooooo." Zaiyah exaggeratedly shook her head with a giggle. "Mama, rwed pease."

"Here." Kaimana broke off another small piece before putting it in her daughter's small hand. "Good manners, baby."

"Kai." Quinn sighed, giving her an exasperated look. "Angel, we were supposed to use the bread as a bribe to get her to tell us where the guys are."

"But how would she know?" Kaimana shrugged lazily. "I only asked her as a joke to get her to practice talking and improve on her speech some more."

"Flynn had her before he gave her back, didn't he?" Meleah scooped some yellow rice into her mouth.

"Yeah." Kaimana nodded and took a sip of water before helping Zaiyah drink from the goblet. "But if he said anything to her, she wouldn't remember."

"That's what we were going to test out, Valencia." Jaxon rolled his eyes dramatically and crossed his forearms over the edge of the table.

"Zaiyah, did Tito Flynn say anything to you about where he was going before he gave you to Mama?" Meleah crooned, leaning in closer a little bit.

"Ito Lynn on?" Zaiyah looked confused as she continued to eat her bread. "Were Ito Lynn o?"

"That's what we're asking you, munchkin." Quinn kissed the side of Zaiyah's head.

"Iyah on no." She frowned and shrugged her shoulders.

"Zaiyah don't know," Kaimana echoed in a more clear way. "Maybe the other guys are... having a threesome."

"Without us?" Jaxon seemed frustrated and a bit upset.

"Wait, look." Meleah jutted her chin at the entrance of the Great Hall, where the three guys walked in; Cardin, Flynn, and Elijah. They all separated to go to their own tables.

"They seem happy," Kaimana pointed out, brows drawn together in confusion. "Maybe it was a threesome."

"Flynn has a boyfriend," Quinn reminded plainly. "Threesome? I think not."

"We'll ask them when we get together tonight," Meleah concluded as she turned back to her dinner. "It's still our dorm, right?" She looked at Kaimana.

"I think so." Kaimana nodded as she poked a piece of beef with her fork before eating it.