Overhaul vs Disaster

Start from the beginning

'Dumb kid' Overhaul thought as he leaped straight towards Kentarou, who flapped his wings and took off to the skies, making Overhaul crash to the ground with a satisfying thud along with the sounds of bones breaking.

Overhaul gritted his teeth so hard that the bits and pieces of it started to fly around in the wind. He then fixed himself using any organic matter he found laying around, which are the dead and nearly dead bodies of his members. He placed his hand on the ground and watched as spikes made out of cement try to pierce Kentarou's defense to no avail.

"If you won't go down easily, then I guess I'll have to get my hands dirty!!" Overhaul roared as he rides a pillar and tries to touch Kentarou, he succeeded but to his surprise the entire tail got cut then get regenerated in a matter of milliseconds then he got smacked by the cut off tail he touched earlier back down without a care in the world, apparently the tail didn't have much appreciation of being freed from its duty.

"I stand in the fucking apex bitch!" Kentarou couldn't help but say as he shot a pillar of flame towards Overhaul.

The pillar of flame immediately melted everything from ground zero to a one kilometer radius killing plenty of the yakuza members that Overhaul took control off.

"You will pay!!!" Overhaul started rising from under the rubbles with a new body made out of flesh and rubble which seriously made Kentarou's earlier Berserk amalgamation look cute.

"Hmph, Idiot" Kentarou said as he shrunk and became humanoid with a grin plastered onto his face.

Kentarou appeared right beside Overhaul as the monster which was once a man tried to punch him yet he only needed to dodge by a centimeter then trace his entire arm using his claws towards the head. Kentarou brutally punched then kicked Overhaul in the head which caused his beak like mask to shatter into a thousand pieces and get carried by the wind Kentarou then grabbed his head and after that kneed him in the face making the mask pretty much non-existent now.

"Blitz Torrent!!" Kentarou shouted as he said it a stream of steam escaped from his mouth while he repeatedly slashed at Overhaul's body making thousands to millions of lacerations some even going bone deep or even going past it. He used a mixture of his near uncountable claws and uncountable amount of feathers which exploded whenever they impaled Overhaul's body. He was slyly using a bombardier beetles chemical and slightly edited it to be more destructive by mixing in some stuff in the chemical make-up, which he learned from both Bakugo and Yaoyorozu which has been dripping from all of his claws.

"Gah!" Overhaul vomited blood, after which he touched his arm depite it nearly being out of commision permanently so that he can disassemble  it then reassemble it. He then did the same thing for the other one.

Overhaul then touched his thighs and reassembled them back to normal while adding the now excess materials towards his upper body.

"SMMAAAAAASSSSSHHHHH!!!!!" Izuku got to the battle first as Kentarou's all too familiar figure was fighting Overhaul so he couldn't help himself and joined in with a smash enhanced with his arm builds to Overhaul's back shattering his spine which puts all of All Might's combined smashes to shame. (A combination of vibration, sword, gun, piston, and shield while being super heated due to the amount of energy he poured in this should have been impossible but his nanotech quirk also copied a factor of Kentarou's Chimera quirk)

"Don't forget about me!!" Mirio shouted as he used the pillars of spikes that Overhaul created to catapult himself towards the guy, then punch him in the face.

"Thunderclap!" Izuku shouted as he dodged some falling debris by turning his body into ionized atoms.

"Elemental shot!" Kentarou shouted as in front of his mouth different elements converged then get unleashed towards Overhaul who widened his eyes then takes cover using the falling debris and creating a thick wall, sadly it was easily pierced.