Nostalgic-ish

Summary: Spencer runs into a familiar face back home, pulling Reader into a little plot.

"Back in Vegas, how are you?" You sat down across from Spencer, his nose buried in various maps and files.

"A little relieved actually, seeing my mom was nice."

"She's good?"

Spencer nodded. "As good as someone like her can be."

You smiled slightly. "Finding anything yet?"

Spencer shook his head. "This guy's good, barely left a trace."

"He's organized," you sighed, looking at the evidence—or lack thereof—board. "Very organized."

"Garcia's on the line," Derek said, walking in. "Alright, babygirl. I'm with the kid and dimples."

"Dimples?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

Derek winked, causing you to roll your eyes.

"You do have adorable cheeks."

"Thanks, Penny. Now tell us what you've got."

"I was doing some digging, as I tend to do, and I found a little bit of CCTV footage with a guy who matches our unsub's description."

"Face?"

"He's got a hood that covers most of it."

You glanced at the photo. "Damn."

"Y/N?" Spencer furled his brows.

"It's nothing bad, it's just that the jacket he's wearing is definitely new. Not only new, but it's from Chanel," you explained.

"You just know that?" Derek asked, puzzled.

You shrugged. "I like fashion. Don't act so surprised."

"How do you know it's new?" Spencer interrupted.

"The tag dangling off the sleeve, genius." You pointed to the photo.

"Y/N's right. There's a Chanel store just a few feet away from where the camera is."

"Reid and L/N, go down there and get access to better cameras and receipts with names if you can. Morgan, you and I are going to interview witnesses." Hotch stood at the door.

"Where did he come from?" You whispered.

"No clue," Spencer mumbled, the two of you heading to the SUVs.

"Sorry we had to park so far away."

You shook your head. "The sun is setting, we're walking along the Las Vegas Strip. It doesn't even feel like a case," you replied, giggling.

"I know." Spencer glanced at his watch. "We're not far off now."

"Wanna play I-Spy?"

"Definitely not."

You frowned. "Fine."

Spencer sighed. "Something bright."

"You're the worst."

"I see the Chanel sign."

"Finally!" You jogged over to the store and headed inside. "Reid?"

"Spencer?"

Spencer stopped following you, turning around. "Alexa?"

The young woman's face morphed into a wide smile. "Well, I'll be damned."

"Hi...it's been a really long time." Since you tied me to a flagpole and humiliated me.

Alexa laughed. "Hasn't it? God, you look really...different." She moved hair from her face. "What are you doing out here?"