Nobody Nose

Summary: After accidentally maybe breaking Spencer's nose, Reader has to take him to the hospital.
Warning: Hospitals, mentions of blood

"Y/N, you make no sense."

"I make perfect sense!" You groaned, you and your best friend walking through the subway. "My boss has it out for me."

"I really don't think he does."

"I'll do the exact same thing as my coworker, but yet I always get the blame!"

"Then quit..?"

"No! I need money!"

F/N sighed. "Then if I were you, I'd stop whining and get moving on your presentation for the marketing team."

"Hmph."

She rolled her eyes, patting your arm. "There, there."

You stuck your tongue out. "We're all just slaves to capitalist America and corporate greed."

"Okay, Y/N."

"I'm serious! The consumer market is a scheme!" You gesticulated to emphasize your words. "We all buy into capitalism and waste our lives serving—"

"Agh!" You whirled around, gasping when you saw a taller man holding his hand at his nose.

"Oh my god! Oh shit! Uh...are you okay?!" He moved his hand slightly, blood all over it. "Fuck!"

F/N glanced at you and the bleeding man. "See ya later!"

"F/N!"

"I've got work!"

"F/N, you little—"

"I'm fine," the man muttered.

"I uh I don't really think you are."

He glanced down, the light purple shirt now a reddish brown in most places. "Shit."

"I am so sorry..."

He shook his head, still holding his nose. "Don't worry, I just need some paper towels."

"Uh..." You shuffled through your bag. "I've got tissues."

"Please." You handed them over as he gently dabbed his nose, flinching in pain.

"I-I think it's a little worse than just a bloody nose..."

He grimaced. "You don't say?"

"Hey, don't get all aggressive," you mumbled.

"Sorry, it's just that my nose might be broken, and I'm bleeding through all of my clothes."

"Fair enough..." You exhaled. "The nearest ER is like 7 miles—"

"7.74."

"So on foot it's—"

"Too long."

"My apartment isn't far from here, I can get my car."

Spencer sighed. "I'm desperate."

You smiled awkwardly. "Sorry again...what's your name?"

"Spencer."

"I'm Y/N."

He nodded. "So your place?"

"Oh yeah! Let's go."

You sat in the waiting room inside the ER, tapping your feet against the floor. Well this isn't how I planned for the evening to go. "Are you here for Spencer Reid?"

You stood up. "Uh yeah hi."

"I'm presuming you're his girlfriend?"