Lacking Conscience and Clothes

Summary: Reader and Spencer wake up together in a confused, hungover state and jump to a whole lot of conclusions.
Warning: Mentions of drunkenness, intercourse, pills

A low ringing in your ears was the first thing you sensed, followed by the most pounding headache you had ever experienced. A small groan escaped your lips as you rubbed your head, a futile attempt to subside the pain. Your eyes were heavy as you forced them open, your vision blurring. You rubbed your eyes, rolling to the other side to get a glimpse of natural light. Then you saw it—rather him. "HOLY FUCK!" You scrambled to the side of the bed, lifting the covers slightly and nearly letting out a scream when you saw yourself dressed only in your bra and underwear.

Spencer blinked a few times. "Huh—OH MY GOD!" He glanced down at his own lack of clothes and pulled the covers firmly up to his neck.

You stared up at the ceiling, a mortified expression in your face as you tried to regain memory of the night before. "Why am I—are you—did we—"

"I don't know," Spencer breathed.

You glanced around his room, unable to locate your actual clothes. "We should uhm get all sorted out then try and uh...figure this out." You motioned between the two of you.

"Okay..." You both laid there awkwardly, waiting for the other to get up.

"Y-You can get up."

"Could you uh look away..?"

"Oh! Uh yeah, yeah." You rolled the other way, feeling the mattress shift as he got up.

"Do you uh need anything?"

"Uhm just like a long shirt until I find my clothes..." I want to jump off this balcony.

"Yeah, yeah." He walked over, now clothed. "Uh here."

You bit your lip, sinking under the covers. "Can you go..?"

"Yeah! Sorry! Uhm you should shower too. If we did...do something...it's important that you do and get lots of nutrients too. I-I'll find something to eat."

You nodded slowly. "Thanks." You waited until he left, hurrying into the bathroom. You could barely even remember how to wash your hair, your mind racing around the idea that you and Spencer had slept together. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. You brushed through your hair, sliding on the shirt over the only 'clothing' you could find at the moment, creeping into the kitchen. "Hey."

"Hi." Spencer looked up, sliding you a glass of water.

"Hi." You already said that.

"Uh how are you feeling?"

"Good, good..."

"You should eat." He handed you a plate with toast on it.

"Excellent culinary skills."

He chuckled. "I try." You were both awkwardly quiet as you ate the toast. "Can I uh ask you something?"

"Always."

"It's just a little...personal."

"Shoot."

"Are you on birth control?"

You choked on your toast. "Ahem...I uh—" You sighed. "I've never even kissed a guy until...yesterday."

"Oh."

"Yeah..."

"I uh I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I sort of ruined that experience for you..."