Cramping My Style

Summary: Spencer is blissfully unaware that Reader is suffering from that time of the month.

Spencer exhaled, looking down at his phone. You usually sent him a message or something on the morning, but his texts were drained of your presence.

Spence <3: Morning :)

You: hey

Spence <3: Feeling alright? You've been quiet today.

You: all good, dw

Spence <3: I'm getting coffee at the shop near your place, wanna meet me there?

You: sorry im swamped w work

Spence <3: I'll bring it to you.

You: it's fine

Spence <3: Too late, already ordered the coffee.

Read 07:23

Spencer frowned at your lack of emojis and usual text presence but brushed it off when his name was called to collect coffees. He walked down the block, calling up to your building and getting let in. He approached the door, knocking.

"Hey," you said quietly, opening the door.

"Morning." He pressed a kiss to your forehead. "I brought you some."

"Mm, thank you." You took the cup, placing it on the coffee table as you sat back down. Spencer noticed you taking deep breaths.

"What do you have going on today?"

"I uh have work off today, so I'll just chill here."

"Why didn't you tell me? I feel bad now, I could've tried to get off early."

"It was a last minute thing," you replied, shifting your position on the couch and drinking more water.

"At least have coffee with me," he said, pouting.

"You look stupid." You smiled slightly as you flicked his forehead.

"But seriously, you always complain about the ice melting and the making it all watery."

"I'll drink it soon." You got up, getting another glass of water and taking an Advil.

"You okay?"

"Headache," you blurted out.

"Oh my god, are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's minor," you lied.

"Oh good..."

"It's getting late, you can't miss work."

"Right, I'll see you later—"

You shut the door, groaning as you placed the heating pad back on your stomach and covered yourself in a blanket.

Spencer frowned, looking at the blank homescreen.

"What's got you looking so down?" Emily asked as she and Derek walked over to the genius' desk.

"Y/N has been weird all day. Like no texts, was rushing to get me to leave this morning when I brought coffee, that kind of thing."