Tutoring

Summary: Reader's math class struggles are aided by Spencer, which ends up leading to a little more than studying.
(I'm picturing season 2 glasses Reid again, I'm a sucker for that look)

You flopped your head onto the keyboard, a series of spammed letters appearing. "Stop typing!" You hit your hands on the keyboard, more letters flashing. "Stupid computer."

"It's only—" Spencer checked his watch. "—9:28, and you're already about to beat up a piece of machinery?"

"In my defense, the computer is being a bitch."

"Uhuh, alright." He walked over to your desk. "What's wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't usually swear at inanimate objects until the mid-afternoon."

"Ha. Ha. Ha." Spencer raised an eyebrow, as if he were telling you to speak. "I want to beat whoever invented differential geometry even more than I want to destroy this computer."

"Differential geometry?" He walked behind you, reading over your shoulder.

"I know! Isn't it the worst—"

"I loved this stuff!"

Your face fell. "Why am I not surprised?"

He picked up the packet of equations, reading through. "These are simple."

"Wow thanks."

"What? I didn't—Oh." His eyes moved over the countless red marks made by the professor.

"I'm gonna fail the class." You groaned, burying your face in your arms.

"Well, you can retake it—"

"No, you don't get it. I can't get a full time job at the bureau until I graduate, and I'm trying to graduate early."

"Uhuh..."

"This is the last class I need!" Spencer grimaced. "At least try and look like you have faith in me."

"I mean...no offense, but your work is entirely off."

"Wow thank you." You flipped him off.

"You just don't understand the concept yet."

"Yet? I never will."

"I can help you."

"Okay, I definitely don't need my coworker to tutor me."

"Then just think of me as a friend today." Woohoo, that's kinda hard when I kinda sorta want to have your children.

"Fine." You shut your textbook. "My place?"

"I'll meet you back here after work."

"Deal." He saluted you, walking off.

"Euclidean space is simple," Spencer began.

"Just the name makes my head hurt."

He sighed, sitting down across from you. "It has an x, y, and z coordinate." He pointed to the picture. "See?"

"Yeah."

"Of course the rules of Euclidean geometry regarding axioms and postulates still apply."

"Axes and postage stamps?"

"Y/N, did you even pay attention in class?"

"I don't know! I'm not good at math!"

"Well it's more of a dimensional analysis regarding space and—"