94

****Mya Amalia

****
Mya Amalia

Shortly after harry proposed we tried our hardest to leave the restaurant as quickly as possible, our lust and desire taking over us quicker than we thought it was going to. We pushed through the lobby laughing. As we get to our floor I wrap my arms around Harry's waist, teasing him with my fingers as i fiddle with his belt buckle as he unlocks the door to the hotel room.

immediately Harry crashes our lips together as he pushes me up against the wall, I stifle a moan into his mouth as he grips my leg from under the knee and places our centres together. His other hand staying firm to the side of my head, trapping me in as my own explore every inch of his body. I grip the back of his head, tugging at his hair slightly. I move to pull off his jacket, he helps me shimmy it off before chucking it blindly away from us. I kick off my shoes, making myself shorter than harry as I start to unbutton his shirt. As i start to pull it away from him he pulls back. A grin on his face.

"Easy girl. No need to rush." He mumbles. I stare at him a second before pushing myself up against him again.

"I just want you so badly." I hate that these words are coming out of my mouth, I never beg for sex. Until im with him, he just makes me so determined to get what I want. I must have a physical reaction on him as Harry groans under his breath before picking me up in one swift motion, carrying me straight to his bedroom honeymoon style. I hold my grip around his neck as i press our lips together. Them only parting when he places me down onto the bed.

I feel Harry's hands slide up my thighs, making me want to clench them together to relieve some sort of pressure but im restrained by him standing between my legs. He grins into the kiss. "Someone's eager tonight." He laughs to me as I turn into liquid under his touch. I whine and shuffle down the bed to get closer to him as he reaches my pubic bone. He pulls away and looks at me. "Is this okay?" He questions.

"Yes, just please touch me." I whimper to him and that's all he needs. Harry immediately slides his fingers into my underwear, gathering the arousal into his fingers as he runs his fingers along my folds. "Fuck." Harry cusses under his breath, "Your so fucking wet." All of his playfulness has disappeared in a matter of seconds as his thumb teases my clit while his fore and index finger slide inside of me with ease, earning a gasp come from me. Harry hums as he begins to pump his fingers inside of me, moans and whines of his name recklessly leaving my lips.

"Harry." I moan as he presses our lips together, I muster up all my courage and swat his hand away. I open my eyes to see him frowning at me. "I just want to feel you." I whine again as his fingers slowly move from inside of me. He looks at me for a second before standing up, kicking off his shoes and sliding off his pants, just leaving him in his boxers. His buldge prominent just turned me on even more. Harry stalks over me on the bed as his hands come to the straps on my dress.

"Off with that darling." He grins at me devilishly, I sit up and begin to pull the clothing off me. Harry's eyes staring at me, I chuck my dress to the side. Leaving me just in my underwear, Harry stares at my tits for a second before moving on top of me, his hand pushes me softly onto the bed as his fingers tug at my underwear leaving me completely exposed. I watch harry contently as his eyes scan up and down my body as he takes me all in. His eyes look more at my stomach than he normally does. "Remember the first time we were alone in my room and I looked at your body." Harry half-smiles as he remembers the encounter.