83

***

***

Mya Amalia

Pittsburgh - 10 shows left of tour. 

Tonight, felt so fast in my head. Like I was constantly on the go. Me and Harry went out for lunch with Poppy, then we had sex before the show, it was then later cut short due to multiple technical issues because of a storm in the area. Now, well we are back in our hotel rooms. Harry left with Niall about an hour ago to go to a bar. Poppy went to see her boyfriend. Liam and Louis got some chicks outside the venue so they will be more than busy. 

One of the few perks of being in this hotel room alone is that I have the minibar to myself and I can watch whatever I want without having Harry yapping in my ear that it's 'Borning'. I think I should watch American Horror story. Poppy raves on about it all the time, I think this is a great opportunity to see what it's all about.  

It's warm tonight. I've been feeling warm a lot recently like all my blood is rushing to my head constantly and it's so annoying. I sit at the edge of the bed with my legs crossed with a tub of strawberry ice cream and a glass of soda. I don't want to drink, I overthink too much when im drunk. I don't want to overthink my plan and not go through with it. Or tell someone about it or tell Poppy now when Im waiting for our fake IDs to arrive. 

My phone begins to ring from next to me, I glance over to see Harry's number on my screen. I pick it up and place it to my ear.

"Hello?" Normally he doesn't ring me unless something is wrong. 

'Im sorry baby- I really lov- love you. You love me too right?' Harry hiccups back through the line. 

I pause for a second out of pure confusion. "Yeah of course I do?" 

'Please don't give up on me then.' Harry spits out quickly in a drunken mess before hanging up the phone. I sit staring at my lock screen for a second. Not sure what to do or say. Uh okay, then Harry. 

I turn my attention back to the tv. Poppy was right this show is really cool. Nothing beats a Friday Night being locked up in a hotel room with some ice cream and a random show on. Not long after Harry had rung me, Niall started to message and ring me too. 

"Hello?" Are these two playing a prank on me? 

'Hey. Harry is really drunk so im bringing him back to the hotel. Wheres your roo-' Niall's voice suddenly becomes distant. Have I been dropped? The sound of Niall shouting and other people yelling at someone comes through the phone, I sit with my brows furrowed. Until I hear Harry's voice. 'Fuck off Niall! I can't go back there! Not yet! This prick deserves this!' 

"Niall? Where are you?" I yell down the line as if he can hear me. I pause for a second, debating on what to do when loud chatter and shouting grab my attention from out of the window. Is that them? I get up and walk over to the window to see Harry and Niall being thrown out of a club not too far down the street. I immediately open up the window and stick my head out.