20

***

***

Once im changed into my planned outfit, I curl my hair and apply some makeup. The only plus side of harry taking all my things from my room is that I get to carry on wearing makeup and doing things like curling my hair making me feel at least a little bit normal and not like the fact I've been kidnapped. I slide on my heels and grab my purse and head downstairs. 

I almost gasp at what I see. Harry is stood by the door in an all-black tuxedo and his hair is gelled back lightly, Making him extremely attractive. I admire him as I walk down the stairs, Once he hears my shoes clicking off the floor he looks up from his phone, His eyes pan my body up and down, before looking back up to my eyes. I can feel my cheeks become warmer in slight embarrassment.

"You clean up well," Harry says as I walk up to him, I am at eye level with him due to my heels. I half-smile.

"And so do you styles," I reply. Harry shakes his head and unlocks the door, before stepping out and holding it open for me to follow. We walk down the hall and out of the building. A black rolls Royce sits waiting for us, a man dressed in a tux like harry steps out of the car and opens the back door for us. 

"Mr, styles." The man nods as harry steps into the car. 

"madam." He nods to me too. 

"Thank you." I smile as I get into the car, The man closes the door behind me and gets back in before setting off. Harry goes on his phone for the whole journey and I watch out the window since it is my second time coming out. But last time definitely didn't go as harry planned I guess.

At some point in the car journey, I must of fallen asleep because I'm suddenly been shook on my arm by harry waking me up

"Come on. Where here." He shakes my arm so I wake up, I quickly sit up and grab my purse, Harry slides out on his side of the car before I open up my door. I meet harry on the sidewalk, He holds his arm out for me to grab. I laugh until I realise he is being serious.

"Grab my arm princess," Harry tells me with a nod , gesturing for me to follow along. I nod back to him and take his arm, we start to walk up some grey brick stairs and into a large building with double glass doors. Two men stand by them and quickly open them last minute as they greet us both as we walk inside. 

Im took back by the beauty of the area. gold and black marble staircase stands in front of us, Along with gold arches and black painted walls. Chandeliers, illuminate the whole room. Golden sculptures are carved into the walls giving the whole area a museum vibe. Walking further into the building. I can hear more people and the environment is more modern but still keeping to the gold and black theme. Me and harry approach another set of golden doors, But they are already open. My eyes widen even more as i can see slot machines and poker tables deeper inside. A long strip of gold and black goes down the centre of the room. Along with chandeliers hanging from the roof. I look to my right and see a large bar with people gathered around it.