69

I can't. I cant do it. That stupid bitch is cock blocking me.

I huff under my breath as Harry plants sloppy kisses along my neck and jaw, he looks at me with confusion.

"I can't harry." I mumble feeling pissed off with myself. But, I have some respect for my dignity. I'm not going to sleep with someone when I don't know if they are sleeping with other people. He looks at me for a second , unsure on what is stopping me. I dart my eyes away from him before continuing. " I saw you with someone earlier." There I said it. I fucking Said it. I feel Harry's eyes burning into my skin as the tension around us becomes unbelievable.

A small chuckle comes from harry " what do you mean you saw me with someone?" Is this dude on something? Has the past three hours like erased from his memory or something? Or was I seeing shit ?

"You know the one that was in your fucking car harry who else ?" I can't help but speak to him in a annoyed tone. We both go quiet for a second before harry climbs off me and sits up in his seat. I quickly mirror him.

"Mya. I dont know who your talking about." I scoff at him, this dude.

"Well who was with you before you came and met me here? And don't bullshit me, because I stopped next to you at some traffic lights and I clearly saw another girl in the car with you, and she was doing god knows what." I fold my arms over my stomach feeling so annoyed with him. Why won't he just own up to it ? Or atleast give me an explanation.

A simple 'oh' comes from harry, making me look at him. What does he mean oh? The only oh he should be saying is through a moan.

I roll my eyes at him before opening his car door. "You know what harry. I'm fucking done. I've tried and tried with you and nothing seems to work, and I'm sorry but I'm tired." All of a sudden a wave of unbearable emotions wash over me, I turn away from him and place my face into my hands as I begin to sob. Harry stays silent behind me until I feel his large hand rub my back, I flinch away from him like he's hot coal.

"Mya." Harry sounds physically hurt from my reaction, but I'm not been his booty call. I'm Mya Amalia not 'mya I will fuck you for a pepperoni pizza Amalia.' "please, I can explain." I turn to look at him over my shoulder, his eyes dart straight to mine. I can see the pain hidden underneath them. Like he's trying to hide it.

"Explain then. Who was she?" I say, anger building up inside of me.

Harry sighs and rubs the back of his neck. " Well. I... Um. I can't explain." He stutters back at me, rolling my eyes I get out of his car completely.

"That's what I fucking thought." I look at him with pure disgust as his eyes drop slightly.

"Mya. Please." I hear him say as I slam the car door shut behind me before rushing off to my own car. I quickly get inside and take off as soon as I possibly can, leaving harry behind.

***
I've been crying for a good hour now, why does it have to be like this for? Why has he done this to me? Do I deserve this ? What could I have possibly done for harry to cheat on me ? Actually why do all of my boyfriends cheat on me ? Ive been laying here staring at the door, waiting for something or someone to turn up. Like an absolute dipshit. My phone begins to ring from next to me and the first thing i check to see is if its harry. I groan when i see poppys name on the screen. 

'Hello?' I perk up my voice to try and hide that annoying tone i get after crying. 

'Hey girly! I have a surprise for you. Initation has been invited to a large banquet along with some other a-list celebs like Britney Spears , JLO and that's just two of them. So we need to go shopping for some clothes for you. I will be at your room in five, be ready.' Poppy blurts out loads of shit to me making it literally impossible to take in all of what she said.