85

****

****

The picture will make more sense later on...

Mya Amalia

"Harry I need you here now." 

'What's wrong? Are you okay?' 

"No. Just come now."

I quickly put the phone down and take a deep breath. This is my time to set something up. I need to put my plan into place and just get ready, I begged the pregnant staff member to take a pregnancy test for me, three in fact to make harry think im pregnant. I need him to be distracted by this so I can move forward with my other plans. He trusts me too much, and i hate to say it. But i need to use it against him. 

My whole plan is to say to him the reason why I didn't want to talk was that I had just taken a test and wanted to be by myself while I waited for the results. That's a good excuse and while he's freaking out about it because I know he doesn't want kids and I learnt that from the time he got mad at me because I asked him why he didn't want to have a family. 

'Would you ever want to have children?' Ive been wanting to ask harry this question. But I instantly regret it because harry tenses up underneath me. 

'Erm. No not really, never liked kids. Dont really think they should be brought into this shitty world.'  His voice is monotone, but it breaks my heart. I sit up from his chest and look at him, Harrys eyes are staring right at me. 

'What if I wanted children?' I mumble to him as i create a small space between us. It's something I've always dreamed of and if this is something he doesn't want. Then maybe i can't be with him. 

Harry blinks at me, almost like he just put a guard up in front of himself because he just shrugs and says blankly. 'Not my problem. No point trying to convince me to have them, because it's not going to happen.'

I pause. 'What if it happened by accident? You know like a miracle baby?'

'A miracle? A miracle is leaving the mafia alive or just surviving another day in this shit. Not a bunch of cells and if you did get pregnant, you would do the best thing and abort it.' 

My heart sinks even more. He just sees a harmless baby as a 'bunch of cells?'. This is the true side of Harry styles I guess. I blink at him before getting up from his bed. 

'Im off to go see Poppy. She told me that urm... yeah she told me.' I quickly spit out to him before going to the door. I immedialty see Harry get up from the bed and storm over to me. 

'Mya. You cant go off in a mood because I told you how I feel about the question you asked me. You can't expect me to want to do anything that you want.' Harry comes by my side, gripping my wrist as I finish getting my shoes on. I glance up at him and shake my head.