62

Harry managed to pry me into the shower, together. Which ended up Harry returning the favour that i did for him, so i had to wash twice to actually feel clean before we got into bed together and went to sleep intertwined into each other. 

That was last night. Now I'm rushing around the hotel room, trying to get all my things packed while Harry goes to his room to grab his bag. I forgot to set my alarm last night so we slept all the way through missed calls and knocks on the door. I huff under my breath while i tie my hair up into a ponytail already feeling fed up. I manage to close my stupid fucking suitcase by sitting on it. I hear Harry knock on my door. That man walks fast i tell you he's only been gone for like three minutes. 

I rush over to the door and open it up before going into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I lean into the sink to spit out the access foam from my mouth, which is ironic for me to spit normally i swallow. I look back up to see Harry towering behind me. I yelp and grab ahold of my chest. 

"Fucking hell Harry! I could have had a heart attack!" I yell at him through the mirror. He chuckles under his breath before grabbing ahold of my waist and planting a kiss onto the side of my neck. Making me want to melt into his arms, his touch always seems to do that to me. It makes my skin tingle and my heart race. I close my eyes for a split second before clearing my throat and shaking my head. I go back to brushing my teeth while he still watches me. 

"Baby, don't rush. I will just drive us there." I see a warm and genuine smile on his face, making me feel more at ease. But this douche could have told me instead of watching me rush around like a cat trying to catch a mouse. I  rinse out my mouth and stand back up straight before turning round to face Harry. His eyes stare right back down at my face making me feel so safe, we look at each other before harry leans down and plants a sloppy kiss on my forehead. I smile to myself before pulling him into my embrace, i Nussle myself into his chest while he wraps his arms around my waist. We stand in silence for what feels like forever but when he pulls back i feel like we were only hugging for a second. "We better set off or we will be late." Harry chuckles before grabbing ahold of my hand and dragging me out of the bathroom. I get my suitcase and all of my little bits and bobs while harry waits for me by the door. I slide on my vans and head out with him.

*

Harry puts my luggage into the back of some random car while i get inside. He gets in next to me before putting the keys in the ignition and setting off down the road with a wheelspin. Normally, i hate been in the car with a reckless driver but when I'm with Harry i feel fine because i know he would never purposely do something that could harm me. Well, there's one thing, and god do i love it. Since been around harry he's brought a sexual side of myself that i didn't know i had. I always thought sex was something you do when you're married and want children. I didn't even know what foreplay was until i met him, Jesus what his fingers can do is so crazy. I feel my core begin to ache for his touch so i snap my legs shut , hoping to release some of the pressure in between my legs. I see Harry turn his head to look at me with a massive grin on his face. 

"What you thinking about my flower." I can hear and see that little smug on his face, I feel my cheeks become warm with embarrassment. I side glance at him with a little smirk on my face, leaning my chin on my hand slightly with a little shoulder shrug as i feel my confidence build up, i don't know how long this will last but i will use it to my advantage.