75

We'll be a fine line We'll be a fine lineWe'll be alright***

We'll be alright
***

It feels like bobbing up and down on top of the ocean, letting the waves wash over my feet

It feels like bobbing up and down on top of the ocean, letting the waves wash over my feet. The sun soaking into my skin as I lay. Silently, just listening to the sound of my own heartbeat. That feeling of tranquillity, the feeling that nothing will be able to bring me down from this high. The voice of someone so familiar yet they are nowhere in sight, my eyes flicker around to see nothing but blue and the sunset. "I love you Mya. More than anything" I take a deep breath in and close my eyes. The sun slowly starting to disappear, Its nice been out here alone. No worries in the world. The sound of Harry's voice still echos around me as he whispers sweet things to me. "But you need to wake up." Before the words can even register im been pulled under the water. The feeling of water filling up my lungs as I scream into the blue.

The warmth now dragged out of me as i open up my eyes, my chest rising and dropping rapidly as i try and get air into my lungs. I blink at the tiled roof and the dim lights on it, the sound of a monitor beeping quickly. "Hey, hey. Baby your okay, Calm down." Harrys face comes into view, as his eyes flicker from mine to the right of me. I feel comfort rush through me as I feel his hand holding mine, making me be able to calm myself down. I blink a couple more times to focus my eyes on him. My stomach drops when I see his face covered in bruises and cuts. What has happened? Where we in a crash?

"H- Harry what happened?" My throat feels so dry and awful. His eyes jump straight to mine when he sees that im concerned before kissing my forehead softly. His lips warming my head.

"Dont worry about me. Worry about yourself." He smiles as I look at his swollen lips when I didn't feel his lip ring touch my head. I glance around slowly as I try and take everything in. The monitor, the sound of quiet chatter, the sound of shuffling feet. I look down at my body to see an awful looking hospital gown while my lower half is covered by a sheet, Its so cold in here. I look at Harry who is now sat back down on the seat next to my bed. His eyes tired, my eyes get drawn to the floor as it is covered in multiple energy drinks and empty coffee cups.