22

***

***

"Playtime baby," Niall smirks to Harry as we speed along towards the highway, I pull down my mask so it hangs around my neck. My long brown curly hair flows in the wind as Liam drives at a fast pace, swerving in between cars. I stick my arm out of the side of my door letting the wind dance through my fingers. I look over to harry, Who is looking straight ahead to the road. His mask too hangs around his neck, I look at the side of his face like I am going to be tested on it, He had a sharp jawline and a beautiful face in general. He looks over to me and raises his eyebrow in suspicion. 

"What are you looking at?" he questions, I blink and look away. 

"Nothing," I say. I could see him shake his head playfully before looking back in the same direction before. 

Niall then turns back around to face us again, he now has black ray bands similar to mine. 

"Im hungry. We should get food, There's a Chinese restaurant after the next exit off the highway." He suggests with a large toothy grin. Both Louis and Harry agree before all of them look at me. "Is that okay Mya?" Niall asks, I simply nod. Chinese is one of my favourite foods, it makes me think of the good times when my brother was still alive.

"yeah i love Chinese," I add with a small smile. Niall smiles back before spinning himself around again and tell Liam the plans. 

"How did you know what type of gun I have ?" harry leans a little closer to my ear so only I could hear him. It was hard enough for me to hear at all because of the wind. I look over to him as my smile fades a little. I look into his green eyes, trying to get any type of answer from him, I pull him down a little by his neck so his ear is mouth level with mine. 

"Thats for me to know and for you to never find out." I whisper into his ear grinning. I pull away from him and look back out of my side of the car, In one swift motion harry leans over and hovers his mouth near my ear.

"Is that a challenge , princess?" He asks slowly in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I turn my head to face him, his face is so close to mine that if liam make a turn we will kiss, I turn his head and whisper back. 

"I guess so." I say back before sitting forward and tapping Niall on his shoulder, He looks back to me.

"yeah." He says.

"How long until we get there I'm starving." i smile at him.

"2 more minutes darling and we will be there." Nialls forms his lips into a smile before looking ahead again. I sit back in my seat and look at Harry. He has a pack of cigs in his hand, He opens it with his thumb before taking one out and sticking it in between his lips, I watch in awe as he lifts his hips up to be able to fish out his lighter before shielding the small flame from the wind so he can light it, His cheeks hollow a little as he sucks the venom into his mouth before taking it out with his pointer finger and thumb, blowing the smoke out. He looks over at me.