11

***Dont forget to vote and comment <3

***
Dont forget to vote and comment <3

MAY 13TH 2017: 1 DAY AFTER THE KIDNAPPING

The sound of a door closing makes me wake up abruptly from my sleep. I roll onto my back and stretch slightly before sitting up and getting out of bed to use the bathroom. I stroll down the hall trying to wake myself up. Once i get into the bathroom i use the toilet and then freshen myself up before leaving. 

To my surprise, the tall man is stood outside the door to the right of me with his arms crossed and his back against the wall. I could see his tattoos poking through his flannelled shirt while the rest of his body is covered. 

"Your out finally." He huffs before standing up properly. I quickly nod and head back towards the room that i was assigned. In one quick motion the man grabs a hold of my wrist , i jump in reflex and in slight fear of what he could do to me.

"Fucking hell im not going to hit you. I have some jobs that i need you to do for me. Ok?" His request sounds more like a demand.

I remove myself from his grip "What kind of jobs?" I question. His eyes widen very slightly but i notice.

"House jobs. And you don't ask questions. Got it princess?" He snaps slightly. I nod in responce. " So i need you to scrub the kitchen, hoover the living room, mop the bathrooms and make the beds." He lists jobs on his fingers like he's counting. I nod once more.

"Are you going to say anything?" He raises his eyebrow at me 

"Im not allowed to ask questions." I reply back. 

"Hm, true. Anyway get to work. I will be back later on tonight." he demands before rushing off down the hall, soon enough i could hear the door open and then close. I was alone.  But also very terrified, the man could of easily bugged the whole house, and i didn't want to take any risks so i get to work straight away. 

After scrubbing the kitchen and mopping the bathrooms i am physically exhausted, my hands are aching and red from getting all the stains out of the black marble tiles in the kitchen. But , i didn't want to stop in case he came home and the jobs weren't finished. He could easily take my life all because i didn't make the beds and hoover a room. i quickly place the cleaning supply's back into the cupboard before grabbing the hoover and carrying on with the housework.

Finally once i have finished i am starving so i go to the kitchen and grab out a few ingredients to make a sandwich. Knowing my luck if i don't grab extra to make the man one he will most likely choke me for been so 'disrespectful'. Once i have made the food i leave his on the side and head upstairs with mine.

.

I am awoken by the sound of the door closing and loud footsteps coming from under me on the first floor. It will  be the man, I could hear his boots making noise as he walks around, most likely leaving mud behind. Ruining all my hard work and effort that i put in to clean it all. After 10 minuets the footsteps become much more louder and closer as i fall back to sleep, until the sound comes to an abrupt stop. Then the door handle begins to open. . 

A SHORT AND SWEET CHAPTER. <3

COMMENT AND VOTE LUVS <3