16

MAY 17TH 5 DAYS AFTER THE KIDNAPPING:

I wake up to an alarm . Even though, i cant remember setting any alarm last night at all. I drag myself out of bed feeling very tired and out of energy, i head into the bathroom and do my usual routine. I came back out to realise that the house is pin drop silent again. I head to the stairs and peer over the balcony quickly. the spotless grey aesthetic room is clear from any human life. I head down the stairs and go to the kitchen to see if i can find any note. Like i thought , there was a note. 

CHORES:

MAKE BEDS, CLEAN BATHROOM.

It seems like i have less to do most likely because he's run out of things to give me to do. I sigh and go and grab the supplies that i need for todays work. 

After scrubbing the whole bathroom clean , i grab some fresh sheets and head into Harrys room to make his bed, I knock on the door just encase he is working from home again, but after no response i open the door to find the room empty. I change his sheets and make his bed, i quickly decide to straighten out his room a little by wiping down his desk and arranging his letters. While cleaning Harrys desk i notice one letter in particular. A letter that makes my heart skip a beat, I immediately i pick up the letter and stare at the front of it. 

Its addressed to the surname Amalia. I open the letter , but there is nothing inside. I start to pick through Harrys other letters to find anything else that could even help me understand why he has a note or letter addressed with my surname. While searching through other letters i could hear the door open, Immediately i panic and start to put all of the paper back to where i found them and quickly grab the dirty laundry and head out of his room. I place the washing in the basket on my way to the marble staircase. I could see 4 boys along with harry stood in the living space, all of them talking amongst themselves to not realise I'm stood above them. 

"Mya!" Harry shouts, making me feel anxious i make my self known by heading down the stairs. 

"Is everything alright?" I ask, while trying to ignore the stares from the 4 other sets of eyes burning into my skin. 

"We are off out, id just make food and go to bed." He tells me. All of a sudden a boy with blonde hair steps forward and speaks up. 

"Oh why cant she come styles, it would make things less boring." A thick Irish accent comes out making me almost not understand anything he says. 

"No , Niall are you that fucking stupid. I literally kidnapped her she will just run." Harry speaks to Niall like I'm not in the room.

"What no i wont." I try and encourage. Harry turns his head to look at me.

"You think I'm that thick princess." He questions

"Oh come on harry, if you don't trust her-" Niall speaks

"I don't trust her Niall." Harry buts in

"Right okay, so if you don't trust her, just don't let her out of your sight and everything will be chill man." He finishes his sentence. Harry glances at all of the boys before looking at me and then back at Niall.

"Fine. But she cannot leave anyone's sight, Go get changed mya." He tells Niall but instructs me without looking at me. I smile at Niall before rushing upstairs to find an outfit to wear while the boys chat amongst themselves again.

Sorry for the short chapter :) 

Remember to vote and comment guys <3